BRITNEY SPEARS PRENUP, MARRIAGE, HOUSE-HUNTING ON HOLD ... Pending Conservatorship Ruling

I read that article and raised my eyebrows at the "multiple diagnoses" comment. 

Interesting, or not so, that they failed, yet again, to note that Brenda Penny stated she would agree to a termination by stipulation. No-one is contesting the termination. As it stands it's happening on the 12th. Unless I've misunderstood the meaning of termination by stipulation. 

TMZ can f.uck off with the narrative they've played along with for 13 and 1/2 years. 

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, rennen said:

I read that article and raised my eyebrows at the "multiple diagnoses" comment. 

Interesting, or not so, that they failed, yet again, to note that Brenda Penny stated she would agree to a termination by stipulation. No-one is contesting the termination. As it stands it's happening on the 12th. Unless I've misunderstood the meaning of termination by stipulation. 

TMZ can f.uck off with the narrative they've played along with for 13 and 1/2 years. 

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

I agree those a.s.s holes are disgusting and don’t want to post anything pro Britney it feels like! They’ve allegedly been on this smear campaign of multiple diagnoses and an evaluation in almost every c ship post lately!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I agree those a.s.s holes are disgusting and don’t want to post anything pro Britney it feels like! They’ve allegedly been on this smear campaign of multiple diagnoses and an evaluation in almost every c ship post lately!

I know, it's shocking they've gotten away with this while Britney has been fighting behind closed doors for years to end it. 

On the brightside at least they've held back on the narrative that she would die without the conservatorship :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: 

I guess Viv told them to 180 that narrative when it became clear Rosengart wasn't playing. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, rennen said:

I know, it's shocking they've gotten away with this while Britney has been fighting behind closed doors for years to end it. 

On the brightside at least they've held back on the narrative that she would die without the conservatorship :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: 

I guess Viv told them to 180 that narrative when it became clear Rosengart wasn't playing. 

Either that or they know of the backlash toxic Perez has received with his messy posts!

They’re not staying anything new. Legally, yes, she has to wait to “officially” househunt, pre-nup, etc until after the 12th. Thank you TMZ for pointing out the obvious.

Ugh i’m so tired of this. 10 more days and we don’t have to talk about her medical diagnosis any more. Happy Youtube GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block