Justin Bieber: Britney Spears we love you

Justin - Just remember the following stench is going to be dredged up about you if you don’t publicly get on board big time helping to free Britney.

1. Hillsong

2. Calvary Chapel

3. Mercy Ministries/Multiplied

Help Free Britney as vocally as you can as fast as you can or the dark stories about these three organizations and your involvement with them naturally become interesting fodder for the press.:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Look like the hero and help end this bull**** conservatorship over Britney.

#JustinWantsBritneyFree

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, HUBRIS - TEAM CON said:

Justin - Just remember the following stench is going to be dredged up about you if you don’t publicly get on board big time helping to free Britney.

1. Hillsong

2. Calvary Chapel

3. Mercy Ministries/Multiplied

Help Free Britney as vocally as you can as fast as you can or the dark stories about these three organizations and your involvement with them naturally become interesting fodder for the press.:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Look like the hero and help end this bull**** conservatorship over Britney.

#JustinWantsBritneyFree

If anything, he's just one more victim of the Hollywood christian elite. Probably certain people took advantage of him in his most vulnerable time and put these shady churches in his head. Every time I read his religious rants I feel bad for him. Something doesn't add up. He's so young to be that deep in such abyss :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: I think his mother was plotting a conservatorship at some point.

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

If anything, he's just one more victim of the Hollywood christian elite. Probably certain people took advantage of him in his most vulnerable time and put these shady churches in his head. Every time I read his religious rants I feel bad for him. Something doesn't add up. He's so young to be that deep in such abyss :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: I think his mother was plotting a conservatorship at some point.

Isn’t it strange that every celebrity within Lou’s reach has had a conservatorship mentioned/threatened?

Lindsay Lohan

Courtney Love

Kanye (Ye) West

Possibly Bieber - gosh?

How did we let Britney get caught by this evil person!

We love you Britney😘

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, HUBRIS - TEAM CON said:

Isn’t it strange that every celebrity within Lou’s reach has had a conservatorship mentioned/threatened?

Lindsay Lohan

Courtney Love

Kanye (Ye) West

Possibly Bieber - gosh?

How did we let Britney get caught by this evil person!

We love you Britney😘

I know right! Certainly not a coincidence.

We may like some more than the others but I think what they all deserved was some empathy and understanding during their bad times, not religious brainwashing or their rights taken away. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:
Brit will be free soon but I can't shake off my head the fact that we as society failed her for a second time. First, for consuming paparazzi's stories and second for being so oblivious to the travesty that was the conservatorship. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

I still think it's interesting that most of these celebrity supporters only showed their love for Brit after she made positive strides in her case. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I'm pretty sure Justin has been pretty open about being a Britney fan? He's always said nice things about her.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block