New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

JayTawndré Drops ExperimentX • #LostFiles • #DeluxeEdition OUT NOW!

Visions actually sounds really good. Reminds me of Britney's rejected demo back then during the femme fatale era. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Monster!!! Well what can I say? Flawless. Sounds like it was coming straight from a horror movie. Should be the next Ghostbuster movie theme. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

I can't really related to Creepshow cuz it sounds a bit country for me and it's not really my fave genre of music eventho it has some techno in there. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Twisted Love sounds nice. I like the jazz element on it. So smooth and calm, yet so twisted like it's title. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Chaotic? Is that a new Hung Up in the making? I can see it got the same vibes. And I love it. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Keep slaying our lives, you saviour of music on Exhale. :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
4 hours ago, RafaelSpears said:

Visions actually sounds really good. Reminds me of Britney's rejected demo back then during the femme fatale era. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Monster!!! Well what can I say? Flawless. Sounds like it was coming straight from a horror movie. Should be the next Ghostbuster movie theme. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

I can't really related to Creepshow cuz it sounds a bit country for me and it's not really my fave genre of music eventho it has some techno in there. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Twisted Love sounds nice. I like the jazz element on it. So smooth and calm, yet so twisted like it's title. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Chaotic? Is that a new Hung Up in the making? I can see it got the same vibes. And I love it. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Keep slaying our lives, you saviour of music on Exhale. :neydedance_purple:

Sis this review I stan ur support! Thank you sooooo much! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

It took time to write that review and to listen to my music. I'm grateful and so glad you liked it! Get ready for the new year because I have so much content coming not just music. 2022 is JayTawndré's year. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

This EP will spook up a lot of Halloween parties I am hoping y'all get drunk and blast Visions, Monster!!! and Chaotic on repeat :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, rennen said:

It's Sunday. A day of rest. Is there no such thing as rest in the life of JayTawndre? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I'll give them a listen later and provide feedback. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Oh, you didn't tag at @SlayOut - from eight tags in one post to zero in a matter of days. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:no rest for JayTawndre. Especially my personal life

You know I had to give y'all some spooky Halloween bops (with one slow song :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:)

Can't wait to hear your feedback. You slay with feedback. Thanks bestie. 

Also, I have decided to not tag @SlayOutI know they are waiting for music with vocals like a lot of people. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: