Anybody used to listen or seen to the song called "Don’t Take the Kids from Me" by Myah Marie?

4 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Can someone explain to me myah Marie timeline? I believe her first appearance was on piece of me? Did team con find her and did Britney approve of her back then pre conservatorship?

Nope, Circus (the song) is her first song with Britney, thanks to Dr. Luke. 

Piece Of Me is Robyn (a swedish singer) 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I didn’t hear it in 07 but I heard it a few years back, I believe that’s how Britney’s team found myah

Myah Marie said in an interview a few years ago that she offfered a some kind of song for Circus album. The team didn't accept the song but them liked her voice. Therefore they decided to hire her as a backing vocalist.

I have been thinking about Myah recently and am glad to see this thread.

having another singer sing Britney songs made it easier for Team Con to ‘be and produce’ Britney music and not need to deal with Brit when she reused to play ball or when they were overmedicating her. 

All they needed Britney for is photographs and videos. 

No matter what Myah’s participation no one’s NDA is valid anymore so now is a great opportunity for her to share what really happened without repercussions.

And yes the parody song was CRUEL.:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block