What if they don’t let Britney out of conservatorship on 11/12?

25 minutes ago, Britney4President said:

Judges do shot everyday that is never questioned … explain the last 13 years

Judge Reva Goat is an abomination… she didn’t answer to the public because nobody was paying attention to Britney’s case (re: misogyny), but now that Pennywise is under a microscope, the WORLD will be watching… :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I could only see this happening if Rosengart needs more time to get docs from Jamie Spears' team. Even Britney is under the impression it comes to an end on 11/12 - I imagine she wouldn't have said that had her reps not had some serious convos with her. 

I can’t wait to hear what they’ve discovered after looking at Jamie Spears communications the last 13 years … :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: ugh November 12 can’t come fast enough :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Like 3

This fear is why I can’t sleep. :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

If Britney isn’t freed November 12 maybe we can collectively focus on her again instead of ripping each other apart. Lou and co are laughing their ***** off at us because they know they are going down at some point and they love taking us down with them. Lou enjoys circular firing squads.

We love you Britney and I love how hard everyone has worked for you.

#FREEBRITNEY and then #JUSTICEFORBRITNEY :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 1

Highly unlikely but if it still is not the outcome we/ world wants and Britney deserves, then the flaws and corruption in American justice system will be apparent. And that will make headlines every corner of the world.

But again, I personally don't think Pennywise is that stupid. 

Our Britney will be freed. Been manifesting since 2007. Did not give up when her management did not reply when I contacted them with a song I had written ( was better than Katy's Roar or Fireworks; at least no plastic bags were harmed). 

dance dancing GIF by Neurads 

• Super Mods

Base on the transcripts, everyone wants to end it but I’m here for Rosengart to expose the corruption so if that means extending the cship till next year then so be it. Jamie is suspended and she has a professional conservator looking after her while they are combing through the books because her father and co needs to pay for their crimes not get away scot free if it’s just terminated. Though it would be nice if we got both. Wishful thinking.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block