Upcoming Albums (Announced, Expected, Rumored): Adele, Marina, Little Mix, Tove Lo, ABBA, Conan Gray, Troye Sivan, and More...

Announced (there is a release date):

* ABBA - Voyage (9th studio album) [November 5th] ABBA_-_Voyage.png

* Little Mix - Between Us (greatest hits album) [November 12th] Little_Mix_-_Between_Us.png

* Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version) [re-recording] [November 12th] Taylor_Swift_-_Red_(Taylor's_Version).png

* The Wanted - Most Wanted (greatest hits album) [November 12th] A1+majuImxL._AC_SX960_SY720_.jpg

* Adele - 30 (4th studio album) [November 19th] Adele_-_30.png

* Years & Years - Night Call (3rd studio album) [January 7th, 2022] Years_&_Years_-_Night_Call.png

* Aurora - The Gods We Can Touch (3rd studio album) [January 21st, 2022] 51JTKo2XEGL.jpg

* Foxes - The Kick (3rd studio album) [February 11th, 2022]

* Charli XCX - 5th studio album (March 18th, 2022)

Expected (has been confirmed / singles have been released, but there is no release date):

* Marina - Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land (Deluxe) [potential singles: Pink Convertible, Happy Loner]

* Conan Gray - 2nd studio album / EP (potential singles: Overdrive, Astronomy, People Watching, Telepath)

* Troye Sivan - 3rd studio album / EP (potential singles: Angel Baby)

* Cardi B - 2nd studio album (potential singles: WAP, Up)

* Jesy Nelson - debut studio album as a solo artist (potential singles: Boyz)

* Caroline Polachek - 2nd studio album as Caroline Polachek (potential singles: Bunny Is a Rider)

* Christina Aguilera - 2nd Spanish / 9th overall studio album (potential singles: Pa Mis Muchachas)

* Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor's Version) [re-recording] [singles: Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)]

* Madonna - deluxe editions of back catalog

Rumored (has been hinted at, but there is no release date):

* Tove Lo - 5th studio album [in the final stages of the writing process according to her IG]

* Marina - 6th studio album [in the early stages of the writing process according to her IG]

* Carly Rae Jepsen - 6th studio album [in the early stages of the writing process according to her IG]

* Avril Lavigne - 7th studio album [completed according to her IG]

* Selena Gomez - 4th studio album [in the writing process according to her TikTok]

Feel free to comment, listing any releases I might have missed. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 3

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: While 'Easy on Me' hasn't been it for me, I'm hyped for 30

:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye: Red (Taylor's Version)... can't wait to hear those deep-cuts with her more polished vocals... and I'm perched for 'Better Man'

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Troye's Bloom and Blue Neighbourhood are MASTERPIECES, so my hopes are high for his new album... 'Angel Baby' is such a beautiful song

:wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: Let's see what Olly does with Years & Years as a solo project now... 'Crave' is a se.xy bop

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: Foxes and Tove Lo are so talented and always deliver, I'm excited

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: I want Christina to dárnoslo duro bien mojada with her Spanish record

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, kfitz421 said:

🎶AN-CIENT DREAMS IN A MOD-ERN FLOP🎶 :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Lies, lies, and more lies. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

15 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Purge the Poison and Venus Fly Trap are some of the best pop songs ever released you :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

That's a slight stretch, but it's easily a top 3 albums when it comes to 2021. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: I remember being surprised at the amount of ballads on the record, but now, Flowers, Pandora's Box, and Highly Emotional People are easily in my top 5. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: The deluxe will no doubt turn it into an even bigger serve. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Adriannn said:

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Troye's Bloom and Blue Neighbourhood are MASTERPIECES, so my hopes are high for his new album... 'Angel Baby' is such a beautiful song

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: Foxes and Tove Lo are so talented and always deliver, I'm excited

Angel Baby is his best song, period. Not that I didn't think he had it in him, but I didn't expect a random single to be such a discography highlight. That music video was weird, though. Like, the song is an anthem for all the romantic and needy bottoms, yet the video is giving hippie poppers party vibes. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Anyway, Foxes just shared a new snippet:

This album will be icosmic. I just know it. So far, it's been a 3/3 (though it's hard to judge Potential based on the snippet). :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

17 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

ABBA :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I've never really been into them, but Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! and Voulez-Vous are some of the best pop songs ever made. Like, no hyperbole. Their albums are usually short and sweet, so I might actually give Voyage a listen. To be honest, I don't even know why I've never bothered with them because their vibe is right up my alley.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Lies, lies, and more lies. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

That's a slight stretch, but it's easily a top 3 albums when it comes to 2021. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: I remember being surprised at the amount of ballads on the record, but now, Flowers, Pandora's Box, and Highly Emotional People are easily in my top 5. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: The deluxe will no doubt turn it into an even bigger serve. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I said what I said :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: I didn’t say best album, but was talking about the songs and I spoke nothing but FACTS. I just got notification my PTP vinyls are in the mail :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I said what I said :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: I didn’t say best album, but was talking about the songs and I spoke nothing but FACTS. I just got notification my PTP vinyls are in the mail :typing_keyboard_computer:

The "lies, lies, and more lies" part was targeted at another user. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: I know you were talking about the songs, not the album. When I called it a top 3 record, I was just saying that even though they might not be some of the best pop songs ever released in my eyes, the album itself is easily one of the best of the year. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: Whatever, though. All that matters is that we both recognize how slayful, talented, and successful Marina is. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: Why has it taken so long to deliver the vinyls, though? Didn't you order them a hot minute ago? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

WHERE IS B10 AT THE TOP OF THE LIST AS "INEXISTENT RUMOR BUT IN THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS RECORD IT QUEENNNN!!"

We're probably not getting #B10 in 2022, mefears. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: You know what else we should be manifesting, though? Since Madonna is revamping her back catalogue, she should get Brit, Christina, and Missy Elliott together to record a studio version of the Like a Virgin / Hollywood mash-up for American Life. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: The live version is on Remixed & Revisited, but I need a studio version. I mean, since Britney lip-synced, I guess hers are already studio vocals, but still... It would be so slayful. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Rik said:

20th anniversary re recording just dropped :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

I hate to say it. I hope I don't sound ridiculous, but I don't know who this woman is. I mean, she could be walking down the street, I wouldn't... I wouldn't know a thing. Sorry to this woman. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Spoiler

Tbh, I'm very familiar with that name, but I've no idea who she is. You're just showing your age, methinks. :emma:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

The "lies, lies, and more lies" part was targeted at another user. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: I know you were talking about the songs, not the album. When I called it a top 3 record, I was just saying that even though they might not be some of the best pop songs ever released in my eyes, the album itself is easily one of the best of the year. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: Whatever, though. All that matters is that we both recognize how slayful, talented, and successful Marina is. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: Why has it taken so long to deliver the vinyls, though? Didn't you order them a hot minute ago? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

They both cracked my Top 50 most streamed songs ever. I mean the competition was wack, but she keeps serving for me. Yes, I ordered them when the single was released. Meanwhile the actual album vinyl won’t be released until next year :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Tove Lo NEVER disappoints :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Queen of the Clouds used to slap so hard, but it hasn't really aged that well because of how angsty it is, but the rest of her records are flawless, especially Sunshine Kitty. It was already a slay, but the deluxe made it even better. Thanks for reminding me to give ha a stream or two tonight because I haven't in a little while. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:Really Don't Like U is still one of the best pure pop bops of 2019. If only she'd released it at the peak of TikTok, maybe it wouldn't have flopped. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block