Jesy talks Little Mix and says there is no bad blood from her side

Slayer

Appearing on The Graham Norton Show to perform her debut solo track Boyz, the 30-year-old remained positive about her former bandmates and said: "To me they are still the sickest girl band in the world."

However, she added that she was not on speaking terms with Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall.

The singer said: "We're not talking any more. It is sad but honestly there is no bad blood from my side, and I still love them to pieces and genuinely wish them all the best.

"I loved my time with them, and we've got the most incredible memories together, but it's just one of those things which needs to take time, so who knows."

The star has continued to promote her new song and when asked about her future plans, she said: "An album hopefully next year. I'm still in the writing process and I don't want to rush things."

Jesy's debut solo performance is airing TONIGHT.

She's always remaining classy about them :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

49790179-10144293-image-a-1_163550319487

49771213-10142775-Performance_The_singer

49771203-10142775-image-a-65_16354630189

49771209-10142775-image-a-63_16354629914

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

I love how sweet and kind she is and how the way she sees the girls hasn't changed despite all that mess.

You don't see her crying or shouting or being messy on social media. People who hate on her must be really struggling to find an excuse now. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

You tell them :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

She has always been such a sweetheart, she's the one member that consistently even until this day just posts random stories on her instagram saying how much she loves her fans. She's always so appreciative and responds to fans.

She posted me on her story a few weeks ago :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You tell them :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

She has always been such a sweetheart, she's the one member that consistently even until this day just posts random stories on her instagram saying how much she loves her fans. She's always so appreciative and responds to fans.

She posted me on her story a few weeks ago :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

That's so cool, congrats!!! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:
I see many fans sharing interviews pre-break up where Jesy looks like she's not having fun or being out of it and they're trying to portray she ruined the fun or she was rude.

But I don't believe it honestly. And I don't think Perrie, Jade or Leigh Anne would be proud of this kind of fans trying to find "hints" about Jesy being a bad friend/unprofessional.

I think she's a sweetheart. And even now she could be shady and cause some controversy but she's not like that. Nicki and her big mouth were noisier than Jesy in the past two years :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, boyinthemirror said:

That's so cool, congrats!!! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:
I see many fans sharing interviews pre-break up where Jesy looks like she's not having fun or being out of it and they're trying to portray she ruined the fun or she was rude.

But I don't believe it honestly. And I don't think Perrie, Jade or Leigh Anne would be proud of this kind of fans trying to find "hints" about Jesy being a bad friend/unprofessional.

I think she's a sweetheart. And even now she could be shady and cause some controversy but she's not like that. Nicki and her big mouth were noisier than Jesy in the past two years :eyes_britney_laugh:

I think Jesy just hated being at work as she's said quite a lot recently that Little Mix's team made her feel so uncomfortable and made her feel like she wasn't wanted at work. She even said when she'd go to the team saying she needs a break or help for a mental health they wouldn't help and would just say you've got to do X, Y and Z. I think a massive problem was the team.

I know, I kinda hate how they are letting people just tear Jesy down when they know full well what she's been through. She may deserve some flack but the hate is intense.

I'll still keep supporting all four girls. I know right, Jesy remains so sweet and not shady at all! However, if LM start being shady I hope Jesy comes back with a massive diss track :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think Jesy just hated being at work as she's said quite a lot recently that Little Mix's team made her feel so uncomfortable and made her feel like she wasn't wanted at work. She even said when she'd go to the team saying she needs a break or help for a mental health they wouldn't help and would just say you've got to do X, Y and Z. I think a massive problem was the team.

I know, I kinda hate how they are letting people just tear Jesy down when they know full well what she's been through. She may deserve some flack but the hate is intense.

I'll still keep supporting all four girls. I know right, Jesy remains so sweet and not shady at all! However, if LM start being shady I hope Jesy comes back with a massive diss track :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I'm a bit concerned about "Cut You Off" and "Trash" :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: I hope the label isn't trying to play the game labels always play when a member is gone :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: It's so desperate and anti girl-power.

That's what shocked me too, if anyone knows what Jesy has been through is the fans! I would understand if they're somewhat disappointed with her because everyone sees things differently, but some are acting as they never liked her. So rude.

It's great to see you supporting the four girls, keep that energy :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: I'm sure you're ahead of all these people and when the girls are on good terms again, you'll enjoy the hell out of that moment :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Style. said:

I just read some disgusting posts about her from Little Mix fans and I’m shook. I don’t know what she has done so bad in order to receive all this hate. I watched that live Instagram with Nicki and Nicki went too far, honestly. It wasn’t her business at all and as much as I remember those messages with Leigh Anne were fake. :fran_frog_meme_green:

Yeah some people are pretty disgusting about Jesy saying she should try kill herself again, people need to get a grip.

Jesy hasn't done anything bad to deserve this amount of hate! Leigh's messages were real, the influencer proved it and showed them on instagram live a few times! Yeah Nicki shouldn't have said anything :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yeah some people are pretty disgusting about Jesy saying she should try kill herself again, people need to get a grip.

Jesy hasn't done anything bad to deserve this amount of hate! Leigh's messages were real, the influencer proved it and showed them on instagram live a few times! Yeah Nicki shouldn't have said anything :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Why Leigh would throw her so called sister under the bus like that? This is the first part I don’t get. Nicki’s taking sides with Jesy yet Jesy stood there and didn’t say anything was the weirdest thing I’ve seen. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block