2021 AMAs nominations stream + comment party

Jordan Miller

11 hours ago, IndoJabijin said:

She's released 2 of which BTS's Butter has outsold both albums combined. :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

It is not about sales. Also, it was the same little girls purchasing the song every week to keep it at #1. Let us not dive there :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:.

I do love ?Butter though! It is a catchy song.

And please do not compare a BTS songs with some random Dancy basic lyrics to Taylor's discography. Do better :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:.

• Twitter Team
15 hours ago, maki93 said:

Taylor Swift released 3 albums this year and is the probably the artist with the biggest sales and streams of 2021. Then BTS wins Artist of the Year? Sure AMAs :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I'm pretty sure they only won cause their fans voted in their hundreds for them dd

• Like 1
3 hours ago, maki93 said:

It is not about sales. Also, it was the same little girls purchasing the song every week to keep it at #1. Let us not dive there :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:.

I do love ?Butter though! It is a catchy song.

And please do not compare a BTS songs with some random Dancy basic lyrics to Taylor's discography. Do better :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:.

My response was to this: "Taylor Swift released 3 albums this year and is the probably the artist with the biggest sales and streams of 2021." which mentioned sales & streams and is wrong, lol. I didn't compare the quality of BTS's music vs Taylors.

But now that you did mention it, I recommend taking a closer look at their discography to recognize that they have music with in-depth, emotional lyrics like Taylor. Similarly, Taylor has dancy basic lyrics in some of her songs (Shake It Off, for example). 

Making blanket statements is fun. :clownery_makeup_meme:

16 hours ago, maki93 said:

Taylor Swift released 3 albums this year and is the probably the artist with the biggest sales and streams of 2021. Then BTS wins Artist of the Year? Sure AMAs :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

No one cares about Taylor and her boring/psycho/Jilted girlfriend type of songs, outside US.

BTS are the biggest artists worldwide, don't be jealous.

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, IndoJabijin said:

My response was to this: "Taylor Swift released 3 albums this year and is the probably the artist with the biggest sales and streams of 2021." which mentioned sales & streams and is wrong, lol. I didn't compare the quality of BTS's music vs Taylors.

But since you did, I recommend taking a closer look at their discography to recognize that they have music with in-depth, emotional lyrics like Taylor. Similarly, Taylor has dancy basic lyrics in some of her songs (Shake It Off, for example). 

Making blanket statements is fun. :clownery_makeup_meme:

3 minutes ago, Antidote said:

No one cares about Taylor and her boring/psycho/Jilted girlfriend type of songs, outside US.

BTS are the biggest artists worldwide, don't be jealous.

spacer.png

Whatever you guys say :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: