⭐ JayTawndré's Debut as Producer "Birth" Has Arrived + (UPDATE) Jay Drops Unreleased Track "Unbroken!"

You made these?? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: You’re so talented! Anyways, here are my thoughts...

Champion- brings me back to my EDM days

Survivor Scars- tells a story which I really enjoy... It’s dark and deep at the beginning and gets more upbeat and inspiring as it goes on 

Blastoff!- makes me want to get drunk and dance. I could def see this banging in the clubs 

2Be- is my favorite! It checks all the boxes for me. It’s chill yet goes in at the same time. I could listen to this one over and over and not get sick of it 

I can’t wait to see where this takes you! Fantastic job! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

You made these?? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: You’re so talented! Anyways, here are my thoughts...

Survivor Scars- tells a story which I really enjoy... It’s dark and deep at the beginning and gets more upbeat and inspiring as it goes on 

Blastoff!- makes me want to get drunk and dance. I could def see this banging in the clubs 

2Be- is my favorite! It checks all the boxes for me. It’s chill yet goes in at the same time. I could listen to this one over and over and not get sick of it 

I can’t wait to see where this takes you! Fantastic job! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

You hit the nail on the head with every vibe and mark I had while producing these. Survivor Scars lyrics and my vocals :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:it's so good. Can't wait for you to hear my actual EP with lyrics and vocals coming next year. Also my docuseries comes out December 2. 

@blackoutbixxh

Here are more of my club ready hits sis what do you think of these??? Which ones scream single 

These all have footage from my docuseries 

33 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Thanks so much bestie :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

4 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Hey those were nice! You must be really proud to share your art with us! Keep'em comin'

I totally saw myself leaning forward and asking "your place or mine"? with Blastoff playing really loud in the club :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Yaassss that is the intention the lyrics are fun too 

"Sxx in the bathroom is a sin and a fun thing. So c'mon boy gimme a ride yeah daddy before you get home to your wife" :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Sorry, I had a manic day in work yesterday and wasn't on much. 

These are actually really good :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Champion I could see being played in a dark, dirty, sensual, sweaty underground club. 

I love the start to Survivor Scars. It feels almost hauting from 0.14 secs but then it changes up again. I don't like what kicks in at 1.25 secs, I feel it would be better without that and if you kept that dark, moody, haunting vibe. 

I can picture a hot dancer stripping off to Blastoff but maybe that's because of the accompanying visual :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

2Be sounds sultry and sensual. Coupe it with some Janet Jackson vocals and we got a hit baby. 

• Love 2

Champion feels like a dope fighting game song. I feel like smashing buttons. The title is so fitting!

a0277aa5aaaf8268c9585b5d9c5e7e9af80abd93

Wow... Survivor Scars is so different compared to Champion! I did not expect that at all. All I heard from you sounded like party bops but this one is not like that. I also get a moody vibe, it sounds mysterious and elegant, I don't know how to put it in words. But it's such a pleasure to listen. From the beginning to the end, I feel entertained. I don't know what kind of lyrics you'd add to this song. What inspired the title?

ExxM.gif

Blastoff! is an anthem. :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: I feel like if you had a signature sound, it would be very close to this. When 0:26 hits the vibe is so sensual. Love the visuals too, you're having the time of your life there! It adds up to the song but even without them it would still sound so s.e.xy.

madonna-into.gif

2Be reminds me a bit of Survivor Scars too. I love it. It's a bit like a middle ground between dark and sensual. The vibe reminds me maybe of some Beyoncé's songs on her selftitled album, or maybe 6 inch. Reaaaally good.

tumblr_o65oa6yCmh1r9pt1so2_r2_500.gifv

• Love 1
1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

Champion feels like a dope fighting game song. I feel like smashing buttons. The title is so fitting!

a0277aa5aaaf8268c9585b5d9c5e7e9af80abd93

Wow... Survivor Scars is so different compared to Champion! I did not expect that at all. All I heard from you sounded like party bops but this one is not like that. I also get a moody vibe, it sounds mysterious and elegant, I don't know how to put it in words. But it's such a pleasure to listen. From the beginning to the end, I feel entertained. I don't know what kind of lyrics you'd add to this song. What inspired the title?

ExxM.gif

Blastoff! is an anthem. :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: I feel like if you had a signature sound, it would be very close to this. When 0:26 hits the vibe is so sensual. Love the visuals too, you're having the time of your life there! It adds up to the song but even without them it would still sound so s.e.xy.

madonna-into.gif

2Be reminds me a bit of Survivor Scars too. I love it. It's a bit like a middle ground between dark and sensual. The vibe reminds me maybe of some Beyoncé's songs on her selftitled album, or maybe 6 inch. Reaaaally good.

tumblr_o65oa6yCmh1r9pt1so2_r2_500.gifv

Hey bestie! 

Thanks so much for your detailed reply. You really show so much love to my work. It makes me proud as an artist. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:.

Champion actually I picture playing loud in an arena during a Lakers basketball game :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:I love that song so much. The lyrics are very empowering as a person dedicated to the champions out there making moves in their lives. The fighters. 

Survivor Scars (the song and title) is about my life. It's very personal and I am so proud of it. Just wait until you hear my lyrics and vocals also I have choreo ready :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:I want this to be on my debut album whenever/if that happens yet. I need a fanbase :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Blastoff! is what the title says. It's a **** dirty club banger inspired by Diplo and Britney Spears when I produced it. Very house friendly. The lyrics are s.exy and in your face. I'm confident in my s.exuality and we all should be. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

2Be was inspired by 90s R&B and it's hot. The song is about a broken relationship but also the other side of it and how good it feels to love yourself. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

My next question to you, would you like more of my Pop stuff or more of my Hip-Hop/Urban inspired material? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Love 1
17 hours ago, rennen said:

Sorry, I had a manic day in work yesterday and wasn't on much. 

These are actually really good :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Champion I could see being played in a dark, dirty, sensual, sweaty underground club. 

I love the start to Survivor Scars. It feels almost hauting from 0.14 secs but then it changes up again. I don't like what kicks in at 1.25 secs, I feel it would be better without that and if you kept that dark, moody, haunting vibe. 

I can picture a hot dancer stripping off to Blastoff but maybe that's because of the accompanying visual :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

2Be sounds sultry and sensual. Coupe it with some Janet Jackson vocals and we got a hit baby. 

I love you friend ur so dope! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

You intrigued me with your honest input on Survivor Scars and I appreciate it. I totally respect it. That's what I need. Constrictive criticism. But I think once you hear the actual song you will appreciate it more :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I knew you would love Blastoff! and 2Be! Everyone loves those so far along with Survivor Scars... 

Where's the Champion love? :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

#JusticeforChampion 

3 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

My next question to you, would you like more of my Pop stuff or more of my Hip-Hop/Urban inspired material? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Without hearing the lyrics is a bit hard to choose one over the other :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

What does it work better for you? If I had to choose two of these batch it would be 2Be and Survivor Scars, so I guess I would want more songs like that. But Blastoff! I feel like it's closer to the vibe I get from you as a person. You seem super confident and the life of the party kind of guy. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block