⭐ JayTawndré's Debut as Producer "Birth" Has Arrived + (UPDATE) Jay Drops Unreleased Track "Unbroken!"

These are the final four beats I'm releasing until Thanksgiving. A special ones coming then. Also releasing a beat that I would like to submit to Britney when I made it screamed Britney. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Yayyyyy!!! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Tracklist- 

1. Champion

2. Survivor Scars

3. Blastoff!

4. 2Be 

Favorite tracks? What vibes y'all get? I want feedback. It makes me a better artist and producer. 

Update

February 12 2022

Jay drops "Unbroken " an unreleased bonus track from his debut EP 

cxs7IjSN_o.jpg

• Love 5
  • Content Curators

Love the beat n vibe of Champion :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

On Survivor Scars I love the way the beat kicks in at 1:49, loving that,ohh wait then at 2:37 :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: loved the vibe, hot track.

Blastoff JAY :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: good track.

2Be :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: is my fave, it gave my Aaliyah vibes, absolutely AMAZING. 

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

19 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Love the beat n vibe of Champion :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

On Survivor Scars I love the way the beat kicks in at 1:49, loving that,ohh wait then at 2:37 :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: loved the vibe, hot track.

Blastoff JAY :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: good track.

2Be :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: is my fave, it gave my Aaliyah vibes, absolutely AMAZING. 

Champion and Blastoff! are ready for the club :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Survivor Scars is a personal bop. Wait til you hear the lyrics and vocals. Goosebumps :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

2Be def has that Aaliyah/Tinashe 90s vibe :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

If you were to choose a single which one?

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
16 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Champion and Blastoff! are ready for the club :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Survivor Scars is a personal bop. Wait til you hear the lyrics and vocals. Goosebumps :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

2Be def has that Aaliyah/Tinashe 90s vibe :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

If you were to choose a single which one?

In my taste I would pick 2Be but Survivor Scars is also amazing track :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: My vote would be for those two but 2Be is my fave.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block