Britney: funny thing about getting older….your ability to see through people’s bull**** gets much better

It's depressing in a way because you want to think well of people when you are young, which is a lovely thing. When you get older though you realize that some people just do not mean well, which is a shame. You have to protect yourself though, which I think she is is becoming very aware off at the moment. Bless her! she has a way of bringing out my maternal qualities (in a non-toxic "Daddy loves you" sort of way if you know what I mean).    

• Love 4

She’s so ready to spill it, you can just tell! Imagine holding all this **** in for all these years. It’s torment on a whole other level. I get over things by talking things through, it’s good to talk. Imagine being silenced and robbed all these years. She’s been robbed on a million different levels. *******s!!!!

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block