Jamie Spears Skinny Picture

4 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

No offense, but he don't look well and why the heck is he wearing socks with sandals?:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: He clearly can't dress himself. someone should look into a cship for him :)

Anytime I see those pics, I still go back to that looks like cancer weight loss. Not saying that it is...just makes me think of how Patrick Swayze looked towards the end of his life. And he's probably even skinnier than you think. Look at the clothes. It's not like they fit him. The shirt and shorts both look a bit baggy imo. 

Again, I might be wrong. I know stress can **** you up. Might absolutely be a case of "I don't feel like eating because I'm scared ****less I'm gonna be going to the slammer soon. Can't eat when this is looming over your head."

• Like 1
1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

Anytime I see those pics, I still go back to that looks like cancer weight loss. Not saying that it is...just makes me think of how Patrick Swayze looked towards the end of his life. And he's probably even skinnier than you think. Look at the clothes. It's not like they fit him. The shirt and shorts both look a bit baggy imo. 

Again, I might be wrong. I know stress can **** you up. Might absolutely be a case of "I don't feel like eating because I'm scared ****less I'm gonna be going to the slammer soon. Can't eat when this is looming over your head."

I presumed that he relapsed into his alcoholism.

Honestly, wouldn't be surprised if he were battling some additional, major health issues.

For all of Team Con's talk about God, it looks like James Parnell Spears is intimately acquainted with divine plans now. KARMA!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

No offense, but he don't look well and why the heck is he wearing socks with sandals?:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: He clearly can't dress himself. someone should look into a cship for him :)

He looks sick honestly. My father wore socks lost weight like him  .. He was freezing all the time from his extreme body mass loss . Jamie looks very unwell.  I would like to see him behind bars for some time .. yet I do not wish death on him .  I actually want him to pay for the harm he’s done to his daughter.  Yet I dunno .. Jamie looks like he’s on borrowed time. I do not get why he’s continuing his twisted bull**** abuse with his daughter. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Alexanda said:

I mean you can see he's not alright. 

Do i feel sorry for him? He is an old man, with no family behind him anymore. Pretty sure, he is lonely. 

But it's his fault, so...

I don't know! 

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Lonely?He still has his second family:

19764329-1962949960615362-17593770543750

And then there is the picture with Lou,Jamie and Jamie Lynne toghter but I can´t find it/can´t post it  on here.

23 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Lonely?He still has his second family:

19764329-1962949960615362-17593770543750

And then there is the picture with Lou,Jamie and Jamie Lynne toghter but I can´t find it/can´t post it  on here.

Do you believe they are still in touch? I don't, Lou Taylor is allegedly a fling for him, she got her money out of it and has other people to work with. 

That's my story of it. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

32 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Do you believe they are still in touch? I don't, Lou Taylor is allegedly a fling for him, she got her money out of it and has other people to work with. 

That's my story of it. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

On the other picture that I couldn't post was Jamie Lynn.I think she won't let her father down. If they didn't all go to prison, I can even imagine JL letting her father live with her.

20 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

In one of the investigative articles this year (don´t remember if it was Ronan Farrow, NYT or some other) it was said that the family is privately dealing with a serious illness. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block