Olivia Rodrigo is currently working on her sophomore album

• Content Curators

It's a slump for sure.

Lyrically she's great, the music is catchy and has it's nostalgic feel.

But, she doesn't have stage presence, she very dull live.

Her music videos are so boring and the YT numbers aren't those of someone who is the it girl.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I am not a big fan of Sour, but Good 4 U is my favorite song this year. So I am excited for her second album.  Also, Sophomores are usually better than the first albums:

• Britney: Oops>BOMT
  • Madonna: Like A Virgin > Madonna
  • Beyonce: B'Day > Dangerously in Love
  • Taylor: Fearless > Taylor Swift
  • Ariana: My everything > Love Truly

Then it gets real good with the Third!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

It's one of two albums to go platinum and the hype for grammies is there cos she resurrected a sound that hasn't been popular since the 00s. 

Even paramore changed the original sound to a more radio friendly pop rock sound, so it will be interesting to see due to the success of Sour if paramore will go back to the sound that made them famous in the first place 

2 hours ago, maki93 said:

I am not a big fan of Sour, but Good 4 U is my favorite song this year. So I am excited for her second album.  Also, Sophomores are usually better than the first albums:

• Britney: Oops>BOMT
  • Madonna: Like A Virgin > Madonna
  • Beyonce: B'Day > Dangerously in Love
  • Taylor: Fearless > Taylor Swift
  • Ariana: My everything > Love Truly

Then it gets real good with the Third!

Let’s not forget about:

• Katy Perry: Teenage Dream: The Complete Ultra Super Duper Exclusive Rare Sweet Deluxe Edition > One of the Boys

:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
35 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You know Onika, the more Yoncé says she ain’t an Olive Stan the more I start to believe in Santa Claus :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

You mean to tell me you don't already fully believe in Santa? :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: 

Don't be a naughty girl Dua or I'll make sure Santa doesn't bring you a dang thing. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:  

Or you know what, maybe I'll ask him to bring you all of Olives vinyls :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: in every color :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block