#JusticeforBritney after #FreeBritney?

I don’t believe the FreeBritney movement needs to morph into anything after she gets out of the Conservatorship. 

Justice comes in many forms, and the only one who should seek it is Britney herself. After all she will be free, and can or should be able to do as she pleases. 

I know we all want is to see her team/family/management behind bars, and that may well be what some of them get/deserve.

But!

It’s Britney’s life, and she should be allowed to decide what is Justice for her. Of course, she’s free to walk away and forget all of them, while lying on a beach somewhere in the South Pacific.

Perhaps she’ll sue Jamie, completely cut ties with Jamie Lynne, and as for her mother, maybe a real apology and heartfelt letter from Lynne is enough for Britney, we don’t know.

Giving Britney her freedom also mean giving her back her powers and responsibilities. And her voice. If fans start to seek Justice on her behalf it would be as if she never left the conservatorship.

With justice comes letting go. Britney herself needs this kind of healing on so many levels with each one of her inner circle, so letting her seek justice or not - on her own terms - is the only way to let her really heal and mend her heart. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Britney said she wanted them in jail :emma:

Maybe you don’t understand.

It is not up to us.

That is what she wanted in the conservatorship, who knows what she wants when she’s truly free.

Let it be up to her. Give her back her autonomy. Give her back her voice back. Give her back her power. 

We no longer need to be fighting, speaking or acting on her behalf. She will be free. Absolutely.

Besides, she and her lawyers have the power to “seek” justice, not decide what the final outcome will be (i.e jail). That’s is up to the court.

Dont infantilise her, like everyone in her life has done in her life. Learn to let go. Let her live and decide how she wants to proceed.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block