Columbia Records is refusing to issue "Between Us" in physical form in the US, adding more frustration to US Mixers

Welp, once again the US Label pissed off the mixers. 

Back in 2019, The US Store shut down, and for the record the only item you can buy as a US Mixer was the 14 Track standard of LM5..

You could order the deluxe CD or the super deluxe via the UK store, but everybody knows the shipping fees are astronomical expensive, to get a 7 or 9 day shipping with DHL tracking that's between 13.00 to 18.00

For a regular month long snail mail no tracking you were looking at 5.00 shipping with no guarantee you would get the delivery.  

Well Just like last year's Confetti, 2021's Between US will not receive a physical release.  

Which is bad, streaming alone Confetti peaked at #85 in The US, Disco by Kylie minogue peaked better at #26 due to the massive amount of physicals that The US Division of BMG had ready to ship out. 

I have no word, but I knew the ordering of the 2 CD super deluxe from the UK store was extremely important, my friends ordered from the UK store all the Confetti (Perrie edition, he's a vocalist and he says Perrie is the Mariah Carey of the group, and @Slayer knows that Perrie has been offered solo deals numerous times, but turned then down, this is why Columbia stopped pushing, the star that Columbia and Syco refused to leave the group, etc. And most mixers agree The others girls will have the success but only Perrie would have an all out industry battle to sign her).

So once again if you're a US Mixer best bet is little Mix's UK store. 

The US store no longer exists due to Columbia refusing to promote or make a physical version..

LM5 peaked at #40 and that was the last time they issued an album on cd for US market. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

The label is killing me: LM 5 tour should have been a world tour with a US leg. why is the Confetti tour only in the UK . I want the girls to come in Paris

I think it's because of Covod restrictions and two of the girls are mums, it just makes sense. I'm sorry. 

At least you guys had them on tour. 

@Slayer could tell you, the girls thought the US tour was gonna be postponed not outright cancelled, they planned on bringing a US Leg to get weird, cos the girls only had intentions on postponing the tour to solely focus on a proper 3rd record, but they had no idea it was cancelled. 

From my ears you can tell they are still upset of something that was out of their control, as They all admit it ruined their US career..

It makes me sad to hear the sadness cos they just planned on coming back when they had more material.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block