If Britney ever sings again, what style of music do you think she would do?

I think given the newfound interest in her and the fact that it would be considered a big comeback she should do something totally unexpected. 

A change of musical direction (whether it's more electronic, more RnB, rock, blues, whatever). We don't need her to be singing songs that any other younger artist would do (Selena, Dua Lipa, Doja Cat etc) , so I'd steer well clear of Dj Snake and anyone else who is popular atm.

She needs to stand out!

I think if she came back after all this time and after everything that has happened doing the same typical pop people would get bored very easily. She needs her Ray of Light or Lemonade moment for lack of a better example. 

2 hours ago, G-unit said:

Definitely pop, but definitely edgy af. This isn’t even the wishful thinker in me…but I imagine she will do stuff similar to Blackout and the Blackout era demos.  She clearly wanted her music to take an edgier, darker turn…I think that if she gets back into the studio she will pick up right where she left off from in 2007.  She’s going to have so much to talk about and so much inspiration…it’ll be really interesting to hear new music from her.

EXACTLY THIS! 

Perfect example:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Heavy metal! Or Punk!

Britney has a lot of anger and this style of music and performing would help get that out of her system!

I can't imagine Britney Spears doing heavy metal :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: but this would be interesting if it ever happened.

• Like 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block