To Everyone Who Ever Said Britney Should Have Just Left LA In 2007 to Escape Paparazzi...

Wait. But that is not a normal situation. The video you're showing was a moment when she was in Paris for couple of days and it was announced everywhere and she was 3 nights at concerts (I was there the 3 nights :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:) and people would say on the radio where she was at the hotel and people were waiting outside and here she is at the freaking Eiffel tower, one of the most famous monument on the surface of Earth, and going to a luxurious restaurant inside the Eiffel tower, what do you expect really ??? Yes Britney could have been to France back in 2007 and find peace, I'm sure she could have found a way..........but can you really show as an exemple eating at the Eiffel tower during a very public moment/tour ???? 

I mean the Eiffel tower is like at least 3 times more visited than freaking Timesquare in New York, so what did you expect ? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Well, I dont like revisiting people's life actions cause everybody makes mistakes, and nowadays people on the internet are so critical of everything so...

But I think it was difficult for her to change probablyy cause she was fighting for the custody of her kids.

Also, she was kinda of silly for not paying at least a personal bodyguard, but who knows, it just passed.

If somebody was going to shoot her it would happen.

I cant believe everyone is saying she should be forced to move to a cornfield in Louisiana, like it's some MINOR INCONVENIENCE that she can't even step foot in the major cities without this happening, like she needs to be trapped in a bomb shelter in Kansas just to live a normal life or "it's her fault for living in the city", are you for freaking real right now :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare: she can live where she WANTS!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block