Xtina looks like a goddess in newly shared pictures

Midnight

I do like xtina but she never feels natural to me... as if shes always trying to hard... u know?

Her best eras was stripped and back to basics.  :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

I dont see any REAAAAAL latin roots (I know her father blablabla)... i see her wanting a piece of the latin pie. just like she did 20 years ago.
(btw, mi reflejo has some gems... pero me acurdo de ti) :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Like 1

Oh enough with this Xtina come back, let's be realistic here for a moment Christina Aguilera has been a genius for years durind Stripped and Back to Basics, she was amazing and I've been to both concerts and I was like WOW !!! That lady is a pure artist !! Since then............................

I loved YOUR BODY song because it's Max Martin..........................

.....................I loved the ADDAMs Family song and the new Mulan song.................

.....................................................well, end of the story I guess.

Sorry I have loved her with passion, just the idea of her performing Walk away on TV ..........but the rest ?????

CRAP my dears, I'm sorry but the rest is crap. horrible. bad, just bad. I am so sorry for her.

Sorry truth be said. I am so sorry.

On 10/26/2021 at 8:08 PM, Yasux34 said:

Was never a huge fan...well Lotus and Stripped are great albums......but she looks amazing like this!!:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Lotus is one of my favorite Xtina albums. Your Body, Let There Be Love, Blank Page, Army of Me, Circles ugh so many bops! Highly underrated along with Bionic and Liberation :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

well that was 4 years ago. People change. She did have a more natural look for a time.

Christina_Aguilera_-_The_Sunday_Times_StCosmopolitan_BTS_2018-04.jpgLuke_Gilford_02.jpgWhere_s_Maria-04.jpgPaper_2018-11.jpgCosmopolitan_03.jpg

Billboard_Music_Awards2C_Las_Vegas_-_MayThe_SiriusXM_Studios_In_New_York_City_-_Christina_Aguilera_-_2017_American_MusicBaku_City_Circuit_in_Baku2C_Crystal_HallDkHGU6uXgAADNYo.jpgBeats_1_on_Apple_Music_-_June_7-07.jpg

I don't think she changed. I think she did that move because she was irrelevant and she wanted media to talk about her for whatever reason.

Because if you say what she said during that period you'd hardly go back.

Look at Alicia Keys...

6 minutes ago, FiercePop said:

I don't think she changed. I think she did that move because she was irrelevant and she wanted media to talk about her for whatever reason.

Look at Alicia Keys...

lmao if she was so desperate for attention why didnt she promote her album properly? Why didnt she do something scandalous? The thing that has always gotten her a lot of attention is losing weight. Why not do that again? she is clearly insecure about her appearance hence all of the "fun stuff". Also Alicia Keys completly stopped wearing makeup, christina didnt. She just had lighter makeup for a while and 1 photoshoot without makeup. Miley Cyrus said during the bangerz era that she never wants long hair again but she grew her hair out eventually. 

also for a person that used to wear makeup like this, she is still not wearing a lot. Compare her to her past self not to someone who doesnt wear any makeup at all. 

012010-christina-aguilera-400_1.jpg30206_600.jpgchristina-aguilera-makeup-6-500x500.jpgchristina-aguilera-the-voice-season-8-ev96fcc30805b89f9fbee9c8c2fc909128.jpgchristina-aguilera-hair-6.jpg1285868-christina-aguilera-passe-au-brunchristina-aguilera-rock-the-vote-10.jpg

1 hour ago, FiercePop said:

Look at Alicia Keys...

ARE U FOR REAL????????????

Liberation make-up was toned down for a reason. She wanted to show something diffrent to fit the album "liberated" theme. That was fun, but that's not how she's gonna be forever. She loves make up, colors and trashy outfits. That's just her style and the end.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block