Xtina looks like a goddess in newly shared pictures

Midnight

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Wow. Y’all know I’ll jump at any chance to be an xtina hater but I’ll admit she looks fire. It’s good to see her lead in a new era of her own instead of reworking somebody else’s era a year later as usual. 

Ok.. I guess I did end up shading her but at least I have a compliment this time. I’m a work in progress y’all. 

at least you tried :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 hours ago, FrenchToast said:

Her eyelashes are longer than my fringe, I bet she can fly off if she blinks 
Drag Queen GIF

I don't like to make physical critics, but her make up artist is the worst, she often looked like a clown.
She really don't need to wear so much dramatic make up, she's so beautiful all natural...

Agree. I'm bored seeing her like a basic ***** from Instagram

• Love 1

She looks stunning but I do agree she tries so hard to tick every single beauty canon of the past few years. Big lips like a Bratz doll and big brows that could only be plucked with a mower :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:  Somehow all that looked amazing in her new MV but in these photos it's a bit too much maybe. I wish she didn't feel the need to look like everyone else but if this is what she likes and feels good with, then great!

I'm not judging her but just pointing out how silly these beauty trends are in my opinion. I think she's a very gorgeous lady no matter what she does/doesn't do with her appearance.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

She looks stunning but I do agree she tries so hard to tick every single beauty canon of the past few years. Big lips like a Bratz doll and big brows that could only be plucked with a mower :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:  Somehow all that looked amazing in her new MV but in these photos it's a bit too much maybe. I wish she didn't feel the need to look like everyone else but if this is what she likes and feels good with, then great!

I'm not judging her but just pointing out how silly these beauty trends are in my opinion. I think she's a very gorgeous lady no matter what she does/doesn't do with her appearance.

i think that its not about trends... she just love trashy look. And bigger eyebrows are a thing to look younger. These lips are tragic, but since 2017 here we go. She never liked a simple look and simple make up, she likes to keep it dramatic and overdone.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, returcus said:

i think that its not about trends... she just love trashy look. And bigger eyebrows are a thing to look younger. These lips are tragic, but since 2017 here we go. She never liked a simple look and simple make up, she likes to keep it dramatic and overdone.

I don't know sweetie :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:
Back during Bionic era she didn't do anything to her lips or her brows. She always had thin eyebrows and her cute little lips in a red lipstick. During Lotus she had a different style but those two things remained the same, she just had some extra weight and looked extra seeeeexy :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: It's when Liberation era kicked in that she started to go overboard with lips. And shortly after with brows for her IG pictures. Which is all fine but she never needed any of it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block