Banned and pre-approved 2021/2022 interview questions

So, I was thinking about this. If and when Britney will do an interview once she’s free, what questions do you think are banned from asking her and do you think questions still need to be pre-approved? After the whole Swedish journalist fiasco I started wondering how things will be in the future once and if she’s ready to talk. 

Aside from maybe a big interview with Oprah or whoever she chooses to sit down with which will probably be more ‘directed’ I’m really curious what she/the new team will allow.

What questions will be a big no no? And will Britney be more involved in approving questions and topics?

well, the sole idea of Britney doing an interview these days sounds so unbelievable, but whenever that happens, I feel like it's not like she's gonna ban questions, but she will just refuse to answer whatever she's not comfortable speaking about.

More than not wanting to talk, I feel like she would just get tired of answering the same questions over and over (i.e. if she was promoting something and does several interviews at once), but to begin with, as I said, I don't even see her doing a lot of interviews.

If it's a sit-down kind of thing like Oprah or whatever, I really doubt anything would be off topic, which is more, I think she may have more things to say than whatever questions the interviewer could come up with. 

• Love 3

Once she gets a solid team, I’m sure they will want to w**d out unnecessary questions that she’s already answered before.  Once she gives her big interview in her words, I’m sure they will have those questions eliminated.  But I do think interviews will be more candid and less restricted.  You could tell she got bored being asked the same things over and over - especially during the FFT promo.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, the sole idea of Britney doing an interview these days sounds so unbelievable, but whenever that happens, I feel like it's not like she's gonna ban questions, but she will just refuse to answer whatever she's not comfortable speaking about.

More than not wanting to talk, I feel like she would just get tired of answering the same questions over and over (i.e. if she was promoting something and does several interviews at once), but to begin with, as I said, I don't even see her doing a lot of interviews.

If it's a sit-down kind of thing like Oprah or whatever, I really doubt anything would be off topic, which is more, I think she may have more things to say than whatever questions the interviewer could come up with. 

Agreed! I think now she would just refuse to answer it, but won’t outright ban anything. If she was going to ban anything I would say maybe stuff from 2007 that’s been discussed to death, but even then she might want to give her side of these events for really the first time ever while not in the Con.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I have a feeling, that if there is going to be so called "tell-it-all"-interview, she is going to make the rules and approve every single question before and after filming. Not because of censorship like Team C did, but because the matter is really important for all the victims of conservatorship abuse (and other family relatead abuse too) and knowing how American media works, if it was spontaneous interview, it would be filled with unnecessary leading questions to get the right emotional response for the views (à la Diane Sawyer interviews)  :gunney:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block