Does anyone else think that Britney looks like Marilyn Monroe?

2 minutes ago, arama said:

A 20 year old doesn't have a thinner nose than a 16 year old unless they had a nose job. Her nose job is as clear as day.

Compare photos from American Music Awards, January 11, 1999 and photos from 2001, Brit had the same nose. + I cited as an example many photos from different years, where her nose appears to be not very thin and refined, and all of them were taken after "the alleged surgery"

22 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Compare photos from American Music Awards, January 11, 1999 and photos from 2001, Brit had the same nose. + I cited as an example many photos from different years, where her nose appears to be not very thin and refined, and all of them were taken after "the alleged surgery"

The main nose job I'm talking about is the one she got in 2001 after Crossroads. If you want to check, you should look at photos from Britney from only that year, the change is very obvious. Literally the tip of her nose suddenly changes... It goes from being round/bulbous to sharp/defined. Shorter too.

By 2005/6, her nose had grown again which is only natural after pregnancy and some aging. Her nose grew more until 2012 when it was at its biggest and then in 2013 she had another nose job. 

1 hour ago, arama said:

The main nose job I'm talking about is the one she got in 2001 after Crossroads. If you want to check, you should look at photos from Britney from only that year, the change is very obvious. Literally the tip of her nose suddenly changes... It goes from being round/bulbous to sharp/defined. Shorter too.

By 2005/6, her nose had grown again which is only natural after pregnancy and some aging. Her nose grew more until 2012 when it was at its biggest and then in 2013 she had another nose job. 

I looked and became even more convinced of my opinion. I see the same nose. 

Jan 1999

52cb1d1df522.jpg

98b5a7c33b2c.jpg

d152049b7ef0.jpg

Nov 2001

XRAY_HQ_GWF_Evan_ID_BritneySpears_Party_

Near the end of 2001, December

003.jpg

Feb 2002

166.jpg

064.jpg

Sep 2002

XRAY_GI_HQ_FEATHERS_283329.jpg

116.jpg

Nov 2003

REA_171103_08.jpg

Light and camera angle make a big difference! + Makeup

No and I've always hated this comparison. 

Monroe had blue eyes and a different body figure compared to Britney.

There's photos of Kate Upton and Scarlett Johnasson all dolled up like 50s era pinups that resemble Monroe better than Britney ever did.

There is one shoot Britney did back in the day with black and white photography that resembled Jean Harlow a bit.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block