Exhale history question - which topic has had the most replies ever?

Jordan - quick question (my cat just asked me)

What topic posted in the history of Exhale has had the most replies? Top 3 maybe?

Exhale currently seems to be lighting up with anything about JL replies but surely something else over the years has prevailed:jamie_lynn_grape:

Can anyone share the favorite reply they posted?

• Leader
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:
  1. FreeBritney mega thread: 46.3k replies
  2. VMAs 2016: 6.6k replies
  3. Vegas Gif collection: 4.4k replies

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I wish I had ALL of Exhale's topics from day 1. Along the way, things just got pruned. I should have made backups. It didn't occur to me the importance of all the older topics. 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

Fortunately I have all my Wordpress posts from day 1, which includes all my coverage of the conservatorship / Free Britney. Everything about her career. Literally everything since June 2004 :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

The thread about the alleged leak of the Make Me video from 2016 was pretty big! At least in views! Idk if that thread is still viewable! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I remember the glory leaked thread when glory was leaked by fans in Mexico, and then  fans who were rooting for #1 debut went to go listen and share the leak, then those said fans were upset when the album they helped sabotage didn’t go #1:clownery_makeup_meme::jamie_lynn_grape:

Spoiler

I will forever be pressed that Katy Perry’s witness was even able to go #1 that years but glory didn’t :gunney:

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I wish I had ALL of Exhale's topics from day 1. Along the way, things just got pruned. I should have made backups. It didn't occur to me the importance of all the older topics. 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

Fortunately I have all my Wordpress posts from day 1, which includes all my coverage of the conservatorship / Free Britney. Everything about her career. Literally everything since June 2004 :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

We should have throwback Thursday’s where you share a vintage thread 

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I remember the glory leaked thread when glory was leaked by fans in Mexico, and then  fans who were rooting for #1 debut went to go listen and share the leak, then those said fans were upset when the album they helped sabotage didn’t go #1:clownery_makeup_meme::jamie_lynn_grape:

Reveal hidden contents

I will forever be pressed that Katy Perry’s witness was even able to go #1 that years but glory didn’t :gunney:

This is the top:

1. FreeBritney mega thread
  2. VMA's 2016
  3. Vegas Gif mega thread
  4. Apple Music Festival 2016
  5. iHeart Radio Festival 2016
  6. June 23rd testimony
  7. Glory release
  8. Domination Announcement
  9. Glory is sold in Mexico ahead of time and leaks
  10. Slumber Party video comes out

exhalet.png

• Love 1
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Hide contents

ONLY 111,000 US FANS BOUGHT "GLORY" THE FIRST WEEK. Shame on you. So don't anybody blame any leak. And you all better buy copies to your grandma AND neighbours when B10 is released! Otherwise I'll take all fake US fans' stan cards away and forever. OMG I'M STILL PISSED :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block