THE BJORK STALKER, Ricardo Lopez - My New Documentary out Now!

rik

Hi all! I hope everyone is doing well :) I know it’s been a hard year and a half (hard to believe two years) of quarantining and Covid kind of reorienting how we exist in the world. In that time I have been through hell and back in a way, and I’m really happy to have found passion in a hobby that I can do. I used to make videos as a kid and for the last 7 ish months have started making videos again but actual documentaries (on my phone) about musicians and some backdrop of a current or past event related to a system or controversy. I like to interview people too. My first one was about exhale and free Britney which is very special to me because many of you helped me out with that. I have one about the I inability to stream aaliyahs music until we actually could…. 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

And finally, this one for Halloween about Bjork’s stalker who tried disfiguring/killing her by sending a pop up book containing a sulphuric acid bomb. He was angry that she was dating electronic musician, Goldie who is Black. Ricardo was racist. He projected all his feelings and values onto Bjork and when he found out she did not fit his idea, he officially lost control and began writing an 803 page journal about his insecurities, suicidal  thoughts and ultimate obsession with Bjork.

There is major commentary on the boundaries “fans” can push. Please note this is not intended for children, and viewer discretion is advised. I’d really appreciate if you could give this a view! I have another Britney video coming on the way for NOCEMBER 12th, but it’s more of a long compilation showcasing great moments and of her discussing each album cycle. I can’t wait for you all to see that too 🤍🤍🤍🤍💛💛💛💛

I appreciate your viewership and support!

• Love 6
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Omg! I love your documentaries. I’m so excited to see what this one is all about!! Was this why you weren’t posting on here? :howdareyou_meme_cat:

Yes!!! And a bit more, but all really positive things!!!! 😭😭💖 I can’t wait for you to watch this one. It’s horror/true crime!

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Your next documentary should be on Lana Del Rey and how she shaped the musical landscape of the 2010s. That would be a documentary I would love to see. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

To be honest I wanna try to keep it exclusive to like 2000s and older artists, but I always do throw in cameos so you never know. I love ultraviolence and I’d love to explore her film that was never released one day maybe?????

I kind of wanna make one more after the britney one, on Mos Def and how he was banned from South Africa and The USA within a short time frame despite being from New York and really understand why… but after that I want to move into more politics (I already kind of started at an arc of the Aaliyah one when speaking about the war on terror and how much the world and music consumption by default  has also changed w the rise of the internet and social media etc, since 2001)

and more true crime as well!! 

• Love 2

Adding this to my Watch Later. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Honestly, this sounds super interesting. I've always been aware of the situation, but I don't actually know much besides the fact that she got attacked, so I'm excited to watch this one. Lily Allen, who is probably my 3rd fave (after Madge and CRJ), had a stalker too, and he got into their house with a knife while they were sleeping. I think he essentially held her at knifepoint, which is terrifying. :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Adding this to my Watch Later. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Honestly, this sounds super interesting. I've always been aware of the situation, but I don't actually know much besides the fact that she got attacked, so I'm excited to watch this one. Lily Allen, who is probably my 3rd fave (after Madge and CRJ), had a stalker too, and he got into their house with a knife while they were sleeping. I think he essentially held her at knifepoint, which is terrifying. :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

That is ******* terrifying and I had no idea that she had gone through that. That’s really horrific, I always enjoyed a few of her songs like **** You and never got to dive deeper into her discography. I probably should- but either way, is he still alive? Was he arrested? quite scary that stalkers succeed in making their name synonymous with their centre of obsession. Very sam Lufti as well tbh. 

24 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Also, you're working really fast. Didn't you announce this one quite recently? :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

hahaha yes I actually usually take months to do videos but for some reason I’ve been so restless recently with so much exciting stuff happening in my life that I stayed up making this and this other britney compilation video in time for November, all in the span of two weeks. I’m actually impressed with myself too LOL but I should probably sleep more 

I cleaned my entire room recently too- like wot 0_O

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Rik said:

That is ******* terrifying and I had no idea that she had gone through that. That’s really horrific, I always enjoyed a few of her songs like **** You and never got to dive deeper into her discography. I probably should- but either way, is he still alive? Was he arrested? quite scary that stalkers succeed in making their name synonymous with their centre of obsession. Very sam Lufti as well tbh. 

hahaha yes I actually usually take months to do videos but for some reason I’ve been so restless recently with so much exciting stuff happening in my life that I stayed up making this and this other britney compilation video in time for November, all in the span of two weeks. I’m actually impressed with myself too LOL but I should probably sleep more

Her latest album was really good. While her first two are absolute classics, I think you'd like No Shame the most. When I try to materialize the vibe of the record in my head, it's the album that feels the most "Rik" to me. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: As for the stalker, I'm not 100% sure, as it happened like 6/7 years ago, and there's not a lot of recent information regarding him. The police really screwed her over multiple times, though, so much so that she developed major trust issues after that. I'm pretty sure he's in a mental facility, though.

I cleaned my entire room recently too- like wot 0_O

I'm living for this newfound productivity. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: When it comes to my daily life, it mostly consists of chores, and I don't even mind. I've discovered that I like being a housewife. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked: The other day, I legit made some peanut butter energy bars, and I'm thinking of making some peanut butter granola today. I've been making a lot of pumpkin bread too. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: The way I could for sure be someone's loyal

:emma:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Her latest album was really good. While her first two are absolute classics, I think you'd like No Shame the most. When I try to materialize the vibe of the record in my head, it's the album that feels the most "Rik" to me. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: As for the stalker, I'm not 100% sure, as it happened like 6/7 years ago, and there's not a lot of recent information regarding him. The police really screwed her over multiple times, though, so much so that she developed major trust issues after that. I'm pretty sure he's in a mental facility, though.

I'm living for this newfound productivity. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: When it comes to my daily life, it mostly consists of chores, and I don't even mind. I've discovered that I like being a housewife. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked: The other day, I legit made some peanut butter energy bars, and I'm thinking of making some peanut butter granola today. I've been making a lot of pumpkin bread too. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: The way I could for sure be someone's loyal

:emma:

Ily and I love that you’re becoming a granola mom now 

but I definitely will check that record out especially if it’s the most Rik to you!!!! I miss u and I hope you’re doing good 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Can't wait to watch this later today. I'm not very familiar with the topic :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Thank you very much! Just as a warning it’s very dark and eerie 

some topics may be very triggering 

I appreciate you for watching!! 🌺

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Style. said:

I can’t wait to watch it! I never heard about this situation before so it seems super interesting. Imagine being a stalker like that, where can I sign up to the stalker department for Cardiana? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

It is a super dark but interesting situation. He’s very disturbed and in need of serious mental health care, but I found it to be very fitting for Halloween. I hope you enjoy it 

as for the stalker department HEJDJJDJD :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I'll have to to watch this, I've always been interested in this :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

This goes a little deeper into the background of it and asks for perspectives on when the relationship between a fan and an artist (or the idealized version of them) becomes unhealthy. I will note that it can be very triggering and discussed various topics such as ******, suicide, terror, racism (which can be traumatizing to see him use the language he uses even though I’ve tried to censor it) 

I really hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think

id love to continue to make more videos. 

• Love 1

Jesus Christ...

Spoiler

I didn't know he killed himself and taped it on top of that. That's insane...

I also wonder if her replies to the journalists' questions would be considered insensitive today. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Anyway, it was really good, Rik. The clips would honestly be scary enough on their own. They really make you feel like you're up-close-and-personal with that man who's deteriorated past the point of no return. It feels so intrusive yet fascinating, and it has that dirty, grimy feel and atmosphere of your typical found footage film (except it's real :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:). Did any Exhell users do the voice-overs? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: I have one complaint, though. I think you should try to normalize the volume levels of the different clips next time around. I found myself increasing and decreasing the volume from clip to clip, but other than that it was stellar. Great job! Wish I had a platform to spread these. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block