Your most favorite Britney song with the word ‘me’ in the title?

Most favorite Britney song with the word ‘ME’ in the title? [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED]  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone, @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN here! britney-spears-britney.gif Welcome to me my thread. kYZgKWe.jpg
I was bored so I thought we try a new, fun and interactive game. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: As of date, Britney has 18 OFFICIALLY RELEASED and 5 UNRELEASED songs with the word ‘me’ in the title. I will make a poll and let’s see which bop will take the lead. :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: Feel free to also list or rank your favorites below! :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink: Hopefully this thread won’t flop but if it does, I will pull a Rita Ora and say I was hacked. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif 
So what are you waiting for, r@ts? :gunriah_mariah_carey: Make sure to cast your choice(s) in the poll above and happy voting! Multiple votes are also allowed. Now get to work work. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Little Me (Just Yesterday) is such a marvelous balad. I'm mad she didn't release it as a single 

It deserved to be on Blackout. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

10 minutes ago, Universal said:

It’s so hard to choose :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I chose 5. I think Breathe On Me would have to be my favorite however. Matter of fact, it might be my favorite Britney song of all time. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I feel like it’s going to win. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block