Now tell me why…

I don’t blame you. (Drop Dead) Beautiful is a bopppp. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Better than 70% of what’s on ‘Glory’ as well, I said what I said. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Sure the lyrics are somewhat corny and ridiculous but it’s super catchy. It’s also one of the very few early pop songs that had trap influences before it became mainstream in 2013.

Also this mash-up is everything, I heard it on Twitter the other day under a fancam, it’s so cúnt and bad bítch:shaking_shake_gold_yellow: If someone can find me the unpitched version, please post it :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, rennen said:

It's a sign. You're not getting enough vegetables. Sabi is telling you to eat up. 

vegetables cooking GIF

Thank you for understanding the assignment, which was right answers only! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I have made some recent dietary changes to incorporate more veggies into my meals and it’s working! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: The power of Sabi’s subpar rap! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block