It is shocking we haven’t had a new Britney album since 2016

1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Nah glory is beautiful, particularly the deluxe side.

songs like 

invitation

man on the moon

slumber party 

better (should’ve got a Justin beiber feature this song had such summer vibes)

Just love me
 liar

dywco

No seas cortes (should’ve been a single back in 2016 Latin pop was huge!!!)

coupure electrique (a tribute to black out)

I believe her team sabotage glory because of the make me video stunt, and they pulled the original cover and replaced it with the low quality music video/screenshot just to punish Britney.

larry said the album was slated to have 5 singles… I don’t think he was lying Britney was doing huge promo for glory but it definitely changed up and became all about the residency at some point…

Glory was all intended to be a huge comeback album but her team sabotaged the success of it because it didn’t matter to them, they only cared about money not Britney’s public appearance or success anymore…this was obvious by Britney Jean…

why do you think we got the og cover years later it was always supposed to be the cover, rca rereleased the album because they knew they were sitting on a platinum record that always had a lot of potential!

also Britney sounded beautiful and alive on glory, she got lost in her work and was performing beautifully during the years she created this album. It truly was her baby! 

don’t speak I’ll of glory, we should be lucky we have it

Look Here Reaction GIF by Paul McCartney

respect glory god dammit !

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Love 3
  • Like 1

but we've still had some new-ish things like last year's re-release of Glory :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

As much as I want new Britney music, I guess I'm just used to my favorite artists not releasing albums anymore lol 

Most of my favorite Latin artists haven't released albums in years: Fey hasn't released a studio album since 2009, though she released an acoustic album in 2012 and a DVD in 2014; OV7 haven't released an album since 2013, but they've done some live albums since then, the last one in 2019. Paulina Rubio's last album was in 2018, but before that, the previous had come out in 2011. 

But as shocking as it sounds to say we haven't had an album or single since 2016, it doesn't feel that much because she was still active in 2017 and 2018, and still in 2018 she gave us new performances with Clumsy and Change Your Mind. Then in 2020 we got TWO re-releases of Glory, with some new tracks and remixes plus the new covers, not to mention My Only Wish vinyl. So I know that doesn't count as a new music, but, given Britney's circumstances, it kinda does. 

What I mean is, it's not like her career has been in full hiatus since 2016, THAT would be horrible, but at least to me it doesn't feel that way. 

2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Tbh maybe i had to be there but what is the appeal off FF, even Britney hates it, just because it was successful doesn’t mean it was quality music…

Hide contents

I’m sorry Ik I just hurt a lot of feelings please not attack me, sending loves and hugs and yes I’m a little drunk haha:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

I don’t stan the album it’s not my top 3 I like it because it was a changer in terms of pop sound, the album is great but I agree her vocals were dead and the promo was disgraceful with how medicated she was not to mention the tour, she was so depressed. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

I don’t stan the album it’s not my top 3 I like it because it was a changer in terms of pop sound, the album is great but I agree her vocals were dead and the promo was disgraceful with how medicated she was not to mention the tour, she was so depressed. 

I am glad shes not promoting music or making it . Let her get freedom, heal and live. Yet sorry I love plenty of those songs . Just do not like knowing she was abused for the sake of leeches steeling from her .. I want justice for Britney and those who abused her … to pay ! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block