It is shocking we haven’t had a new Britney album since 2016

It is so weird. Back then I was a full Britney stan 24/7. I still am but I discovered more artists in the meantime. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Also, I’m happy she’s didn’t release anything new. Britney Jean and Glory are atrocious. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 
Imagine having In The Zone and Britney Jean on the same discography. I could have lived without BJ (Britney Jean, not ******s) :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
54 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

We haven’t had a 10/10 album since FF ten years which is sad glory was cute but generic and sadly we might not get another for even longer :( 

I didn't like FF that much... too overproduced. Circus was also too hit and miss. To me her last great album is still Blackout. Glory was a well made album and I think her most critically well received but I personally dislike the sound that was mainstream back in 2016, that sort of pop-R&B beachy vibe stuff

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, bad media karma said:

I didn't like FF that much... too overproduced. Circus was also too hit and miss. To me her last great album is still Blackout. Glory was a well made album and I think her most critically well received but I personally dislike the sound that was mainstream back in 2016, that sort of pop-R&B beachy vibe stuff

I mean I agree overall blackout was her last incredible album, circus was a great pop record but knowing how much she didn’t want to do it and how soon she was in a recording studio puts me off, FF I love the sound because it was different and innovative agree with the vocal production but still solid, BJ… exists and Glory was the first time in 9 years she really had fun and experimented with her vocals the songs were great very generic and predictable but a solid pop album 

• Like 2

Some could argue the conservatorship was good for her career in the beginning, but in my opinion time proved it wasn't not good but lethal. Each album had less of Britney and now we know why. She just got tired of working under inhumane conditions. She stopped giving her all and the general public saw through it and lost interest. It didn't help either that the songs stopped being as good or as catchy. If we look back at how huge Britney was during Blackout and Circus (she was just recently put into a cship and had some passion left), it's obvious they did a terrible job with her after that. I was never a fan of residencies either. I'm sure she'd still be releasing music to this day if her stupid father hadn't taken over her life.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

to think that i was upset in 2006 bc she didn’t release a studio album for 3 years straight :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

but anyway, given her situation, it’s better to not get anything than getting another team CON approved album. i don’t feel comfortable listening to anything post 08 anymore. it doesn’t feel genuine. 

No. 

considering the circumstances what did you expect?

maybe it’s easier for me because I’m 21 and I didn’t come to experience Britney the same way most of you did. 

glory was the first Britney album I ever bought, I became a stan with work ***** when I was 13

im use to Not having new music because all her music has been basically Herstory for me!

but I would love a new album, a nice stripped back truthfull album like Kesha’s praying, and maybe she could throw in one intense high choreography video just for the fans:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

We haven’t had a 10/10 album since FF ten years which is sad glory was cute but generic and sadly we might not get another for even longer :( 

Tbh maybe i had to be there but what is the appeal off FF, even Britney hates it, just because it was successful doesn’t mean it was quality music…

Spoiler

I’m sorry Ik I just hurt a lot of feelings please not attack me, sending loves and hugs and yes I’m a little drunk haha:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

• Love 1
Just now, Style. said:

Aside from Slumber Party, the whole thing is kinda meh even tho I had it on repeat when it came out :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: atrocities of beats a la Selena Gomez thrown together just to make a quick cash for their greedy pockets 

Nah glory is beautiful, particularly the deluxe side.

songs like 

invitation

man on the moon

slumber party 

better (should’ve got a Justin beiber feature this song had such summer vibes)

Just love me
 liar

dywco

No seas cortes (should’ve been a single back in 2016 Latin pop was huge!!!)

coupure electrique (a tribute to black out)

I believe her team sabotage glory because of the make me video stunt, and they pulled the original cover and replaced it with the low quality music video/screenshot just to punish Britney.

larry said the album was slated to have 5 singles… I don’t think he was lying Britney was doing huge promo for glory but it definitely changed up and became all about the residency at some point…

Glory was all intended to be a huge comeback album but her team sabotaged the success of it because it didn’t matter to them, they only cared about money not Britney’s public appearance or success anymore…this was obvious by Britney Jean…

why do you think we got the og cover years later it was always supposed to be the cover, rca rereleased the album because they knew they were sitting on a platinum record that always had a lot of potential!

also Britney sounded beautiful and alive on glory, she got lost in her work and was performing beautifully during the years she created this album. It truly was her baby! 

don’t speak I’ll of glory, we should be lucky we have it

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block