38 minutes ago, Tylerdrake1 said:

If she did come back to music, to warm fans up id love her to do a "what could have been" album of songs that didn't get released or songs that deserve a music video like get naked/ unusual you/ breathe on me/ touch of my hand, music video directed by HER (full creative freedom) 

This. Someone tweet this to Sam :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

On 10/25/2021 at 5:18 PM, bas che said:

Very Janet-esque. When was it’s title changed? I thought it’s called when you gon pull it.

i can’t recall if this is one of the demos that leaked during the FF era along with Abroad, Rock Star and 911. Can someone confirm?

This, along with demos for most of the Blackout album, leaked in late 2006-early 2007, leading up to the album’s release

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block