Britney Spears: Queen Of Cutting Up Dresses

12 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The designers must feel gutted when she does it.

I would die. It's basically a totally different dress.

I wish she didn't cut them, but at the same time she doesn't have long legs, so I don't think gowns and dresses with long tails would suit her that much either. She's got gorgeous legs that she makes sure to show off hah. I just wish she would give more versatility in that sense.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

I wish she didn't cut them, but at the same time she doesn't have long legs, so I don't think gowns and dresses with long tails would suit her that much either. She's got gorgeous legs that she makes sure to show off hah. I just wish she would give more versatility in that sense.

No wonder Dontella gifted her the VMA dresses….

it suits her and she does have fabulous legs but agree, she needs to change it up as it’s predictable that she will appear in a short dress when there’s tons of styles that she can see play with.Β 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

The alteration she made to the silver 2008 VMA's dress was perfect, though...It showed off her legs without being too revealing.

I love the length of the dresses she wore during the promo of the Glory era...Especially the two she wore the night of the Billboard Awards (one was short and black with a train, and the other was mint green), and the one she wore with G-Eazy on the night of the VMA's. She looked amazing on both of those nights!

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The alteration she made to the silver 2008 VMA's dress was perfect, though...It showed off her legs without being too revealing.

I love the length of the dresses she wore during the promo of the Glory era...Especially the two she wore the night of the Billboard Awards (one was short and black with a train, and the other was mint green), and the one she wore with G-Eazy on the night of the VMA's. She looked amazing on both of those nights!

The VMA white one was also great. It was mid-lengh with is perfect for Britney. She looks taller wearing those kind of dress

• Like 2
On 10/26/2021 at 2:26 AM, bitbitboi said:

Don't you guys think the designer itself cuts/design the dress shorter after Britney's suggestion? I don't believe Britney takes her scissor and cuts the dress herself while sitting in her bedroom.

Β 

Right...?:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:Β 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

Don't you guys think the designer itself cuts/design the dress shorter after Britney's suggestion? I don't believe Britney takes her scissor and cuts the dress herself while sitting in her bedroom.

Β 

I feel like she pulls a "Fanta, Fanta! No Coke!" but like "Shorter, shorter! Not long!" and designers want to die inside but they're like "she's freaking Britney Spears, ugh ok then..." and they go for it.

On 10/25/2021 at 8:15 PM, mmseventy said:

She does look great in a short dress. She has great legs and she isn’t very tall, so a long dress would probably shorten her a bit.Β 

nah she looks elegant and beautiul in long dresses. she made most of the cut off ones look awkward even if she has killer legs.

singer-britney-spears-co-hosts-the-28th-versace-fashion-in-italy-2002-britney-spbritney-spears-2000-grammy-awards-white-7SVWMIUAO5HCDGAP54UGCXJOO4.jpg261d57f973fe8970_britney-spears-elton-jo5a202e8a3339b01c008b470b?width=600&forma6e57c115b7.jpgbritney-spears-news-photo-77190399-15432

Β 

its just so unnesessary. you can tell she has amazing legs in dresses like this too.

012517-britney-spears-fitspo-lead-2000.j533596306.jpg?w=414&h=612&fit=crop&crop=7c2147ffbccf2fbe8b55f66631e74c2a--britne00e5b8e4f7f0c00ec28c0563cd15d76a.jpg3084860233_a674e5ee58_z.jpg46885960-d0ac-4204-baec-9b8b1b6cdeef-get

Β 

Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Β 

Nah, I think she asks the costume designer from POM to hack them off for her.

She might have alterations done by the original designer in certain cases, like with the silver VMA dress in 2008...But in most cases the dresses are cut straight across so they're not maintaining the original "cut" of the design. And that's why sometimes they can look a little trashy on her. They've lost their original style or shape.

8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

nah she looks elegant and beautiul in long dresses. she made most of the cut off ones look awkward even if she has killer legs.

britney-spears-2000-grammy-awards-white-5a202e8a3339b01c008b470b?width=600&forma

Β 

its just so unnesessary. you can tell she has amazing legs in dresses like this too.

012517-britney-spears-fitspo-lead-2000.j7c2147ffbccf2fbe8b55f66631e74c2a--britne3084860233_a674e5ee58_z.jpg

Β 

Β 

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::dead_falling_wig_dying:Β the pink one!!!

I agree mid-length dresses look best on her, but also long ones look good!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block