Britney Spears: Queen Of Cutting Up Dresses

Its a dress .. who cares. She likes it better .. they are hers to do as she wishes. Its only a dress or clothing .. its nothing to really care about. .. so many articles of clothing are uncomfortable. Do what you have to do . Snip . Crop.. donate.. burn 🔥.. who cares .  I think people need to realize .. we all have different tastes and views. Maybe stop finding faults in someone else’s choices. I know you mean well. Also look at how sheer it is.. she could have ripped it and salvaged it by cutting it .. plus she can walk better without tripping. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

Its a dress .. who cares. She likes it better .. they are hers to do as she wishes. Its only a dress or clothing .. its nothing to really care about. .. so many articles of clothing are uncomfortable. Do what you have to do . Snip . Crop.. donate.. burn 🔥.. who cares .  I think people need to realize .. we all have different tastes and views. Maybe stop finding faults in someone else’s choices. I know you mean well. Also look at how sheer it is.. she could have ripped it and salvaged it by cutting it .. plus she can walk better without tripping. 

Wow, that must have taken you a long time to write up. Nobody is finding faults in her choices here? The only person who seems to be bothered here is you. :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Adore the Queen but that dress and the entire look was criminal (intended Brit reference, yes). The last picture is cute! I was under the impression that Britney’s first public appearance with Sam was at the premiere for Once Upon A Time in Hollywood!

I think the problem is actually not the dress it was those atrocious red line under her eyes. When you look at the 2 last pictures she looks great.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Wow, that must have taken you a long time to write up. Nobody is finding faults in her choices here? The only person who seems to be bothered here is you. :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Its all good ! I do not get others concerns with others choices . Its a dress .. she looks good . People should try and stop talking about her choice of black eye make up or what shes wearing . She likes it . Good for her.  She looks beautiful. We all like to be individuals and do our own things. People want to make her look perfect to suit themselves or make her that 20 year old girl. Honestly shes a breath of fresh air . She does not care if her hairs a mess . She likes what she likes . Fans seem to like to find things to knit pick about her even if they think they have the women’s best interest  . Laugh all you want . Just saying .We all have opinions.. we all do not have to agree and your entitled to what you think.. I think she honestly looks great .  I think the length is great .. if it was long it would still look great  . She has killer legs! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

Its all good ! I do not get others concerns with others choices . Its a dress .. she looks good . People should try and stop talking about her choice of black eye make up or what shes wearing . She likes it . Good for her.  She looks beautiful. We all like to be individuals and do our own things. People want to make her look perfect to suit themselves or make her that 20 year old girl. Honestly shes a breath of fresh air . She does not care if her hairs a mess . She likes what she likes . Fans seem to like to find things to knit pick about her even if they think they have the women’s best interest  . Laugh all you want . Just saying .We all have opinions.. we all do not have to agree and your entitled to what you think.. I think she honestly looks great .  I think the length is great .. if it was long it would still look great  . She has killer legs! 

I was just confirming that I wasn’t picking apart her decisions. It was more of an observation of how she does cut her dresses up. I even said I loved her in this colour!

One of the things I love most about Britney is that she does what she wants and she doesn’t care what others think. Her and I have that in common and I relate to her that way so much  :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I was just confirming that I wasn’t picking apart her decisions. It was more of an observation of how she does cut her dresses up. I even said I loved her in this colour!

One of the things I love most about Britney is that she does what she wants and she doesn’t care what others think. Her and I have that in common and I relate to her that way so much  :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Don't forget something guys. She wasn't able to choose what to wear due to the C-ship. I had this theory that since 2015, she lost a lot of weight they rebrand Britney as that **** girl so they make her wear short dresses on the red carpet and leotards and bikinis on stage

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block