Imagine if Britney retired and did the Super Bowl as her final performance?

This is based off a dream I had :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Even if she didn’t do a final performance I would still be happy and wish her nothing but the best in her life. I just think that would be the ultimate way to say goodbye to the music industry with all eyes on her :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I also know that this years Super Bowl halftime show has been selected already. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I understand and the whole Britney fan base can support each other when/if that happens. I do think it’s a possibility for sure :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I actually think she will not retire! Sam likes to work on his job as actor. So I can’t picture Britney doing nothing at home :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 3
Just now, s&m said:

I actually think she will not retire! Sam likes to work on his job as actor. So I can’t picture Britney doing nothing at home :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I don’t think she’ll retire in the sense of sitting at home doing nothing. I see a lifestyle brand (similar to Jessica Simpson), books and other things to keep money coming in. Performing? I think she’s over it. And respectfully so! I just think she would give her fans a big final performance! 

I think maybe within the next two or three years, she will come back with a new album and some shows, maybe not a world tour, but a select few dates and locations. 

I would only want her to perform on the Super Bowl if she gets her energy back, has the motivation and shows her passion, hires a good choreographer, stops the arm and hand routines, doesn’t constantly look down on the floor & skips around stage and cuts off a few inches off her hair so she isn’t so distracted and is more fierce, and has some bomb *** outfits, not those tacky leotards. some live vocals here and there would be great also. One can dream. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, strongertomorrow said:

I think maybe within the next two or three years, she will come back with a new album and some shows, maybe not a world tour, but a select few dates and locations. 

I would only want her to perform on the Super Bowl if she gets her energy back, has the motivation and shows her passion, hires a good choreographer, and cut off a few inches off her hair so she isn’t so distracted and is more fierce, and has some bomb *** outfits, not those tacky leotards. some live vocals here and there would be great also. 

I’m sorry but the cut a few inches off her hair part sent me and I don’t know why. Justice for long hairney :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Haha 4
28 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I’m sorry but the cut a few inches off her hair part sent me and I don’t know why. Justice for long hairney :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

it’s so clearly bothering her, and the weird extra hair flips and head movements she makes is always to get her long hair off of her sticky/sweaty chest (speaking from experience) or generally out-of-the-way and it makes her look lazy to be honest.. there’s a compilation of her performing with shorter hair, and she is 5000x more fierce.. she doesn’t even have to go Bob, but like shoulder length, the longhair weighs her down

and on top of that it looks unkept and dirty, those extensions really don’t favor her looks

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

it’s so clearly bothering her, and the weird extra hair flips and head movements she makes is always to get her long hair off of her sticky/sweaty chest (speaking from experience) or generally out-of-the-way and it makes her look lazy to be honest.. there’s a compilation of her performing with shorter hair, and she is 5000x more fierce.. she doesn’t even have to go Bob, but like shoulder length, the longhair weighs her down

and on top of that it looks unkept and dirty, those extensions really don’t favor her looks

Britney-Spears-a-l-avant-premiere-du-fil
a compromise :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I also keep having this vision of her headlining the Super Bowl, maybe next year, as her comeback performance. I really hope she does, everyone would go absolutely wild for it. If she wants to retire then obviously I support what she wants to do but it would be amazing to see one last performance…. But I don’t think she’ll disappear forever tbh. I think she loves doing this and eventually will want to do it as a free woman. 

• Love 1

That would be pretty epic tbh. The biggest stage and all eyes on her in the center of the field just like a sports game! 

I ALMOST want her last performance to be one epic VMA performance but she's done so much for MTV and they've done her dirty. Zero wins for her most iconic videos. Setting her up for Gimme More. And after the CON started they allowed Beyonce to be attached to every Britney moment, so it always felt watered down. But to have Britney add one more iconic VMA moment would be cool. 

I can see her having babies right away and not working at all for like 5 years. Maybe do more perfumes and acting cameos (with Sam). But I think she would really want to soak in every moment of her babies lives and being a mom. Team CON stole that from her... I do think she'll release another album after the kids are in school and do another Vegas residency but with far less shows as a final Autumn Goodbye.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

That would be pretty epic tbh. The biggest stage and all eyes on her in the center of the field just like a sports game! 

I ALMOST want her last performance to be one epic VMA performance but she's done so much for MTV and they've done her dirty. Zero wins for her most iconic videos. Setting her up for Gimme More. And after the CON started they allowed Beyonce to be attached to every Britney moment, so it always felt watered down. But to have Britney add one more iconic VMA moment would be cool. 

I can see her having babies right away and not working at all for like 5 years. Maybe do more perfumes and acting cameos (with Sam). But I think she would really want to soak in every moment of her babies lives and being a mom. Team CON stole that from her... I do think she'll release another album after the kids are in school and do another Vegas residency but with far less shows as a final Autumn Goodbye.

1) I am still pressed about her introduction of Beyoncé’s performance after she received her award. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

2) The VMA’s can suck her toe! 

3) I hope she gets her baby girl and enjoys her life and blessings. 

4) Sam is hot. 

5) A residency will be her easiest way to earn a large amount of money as everyone wants her to sign with them and she could get any price she wanted! 

6) I obviously want another album and to be able to see her live one more time. I also want to do a meet and greet :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: but I also respect her decision to never perform again or be in the music industry 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block