Christina Aguilera Throws Party For "Pa Mis Muchachas" with Becky G, JoJo, Francia Raisa & Gottmik in attendance

Is it just me or this party looks a bit budget for celebrity LA standards? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Also that lone paparazzi at the door seems to be on the party's payroll :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Also I'm here for a potential Xtina & Jojo collab!

Rumour has it Xtina got Sh!tty that BeckyG went live on IG without telling her first

• Love 2
5 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Xtina looks good, but I do hope she treads lightly with any fillers.  She's too pretty for that...and too young. She's giving Madonna in these stills...

And sidenote: Becky G is like bar soap to me. She is so boring!

Becky G behaves like a child and that makes her unappealing. She makes catchy music though

1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

Oh no. Does she?? I’ve never focused on her as a person, I just can’t stand her music or that she’s affiliated (or was) with Dr Fluke

She's become a superstar in the Spanish speaking market. I wonder if you've only heard her English material. But yeah that music genre isn't for everybody

Just now, ElToxico said:

She's become a superstar in the Spanish speaking market. I wonder if you've only heard her English material. But yeah that music genre isn't for everybody

Oh yeah I’ve only heard Beckys English songs. I’m a dumb American that doesn’t know any other languages. Thanks mom and dad :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: