Christina Aguilera Throws Party For "Pa Mis Muchachas" with Becky G, JoJo, Francia Raisa & Gottmik in attendance

ElToxico

5 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Xtina looks good, but I do hope she treads lightly with any fillers.  She's too pretty for that...and too young. She's giving Madonna in these stills...

And sidenote: Becky G is like bar soap to me. She is so boring!

Becky G behaves like a child and that makes her unappealing. She makes catchy music though

1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

Oh no. Does she?? I’ve never focused on her as a person, I just can’t stand her music or that she’s affiliated (or was) with Dr Fluke

She's become a superstar in the Spanish speaking market. I wonder if you've only heard her English material. But yeah that music genre isn't for everybody

Just now, ElToxico said:

She's become a superstar in the Spanish speaking market. I wonder if you've only heard her English material. But yeah that music genre isn't for everybody

Oh yeah I’ve only heard Beckys English songs. I’m a dumb American that doesn’t know any other languages. Thanks mom and dad :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block