FAKE NEWS CNN Interviews #FreeBritney Movement - Chloe Melas Spinning, whole interview

While SW seems to be Marmite for people, she does her thing and others do their thing to get Britney FREE. I appreciate everyones contribution. SW seems to work hard to fill some gaps for the movement. She seems sincere and her penance is having to read Lynne”s damn book on camera.

Love to all - can we all just FREE BRITNEY and ***** after November 12?

The stress is getting to me and I am afraid Lou will lock me up in one of her crazy religious rehab centers to holistically exorcise demons from my soul.

#FREEBRITNEY and then #FREEGRAPES :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::jamie_lynn_grape:.

• Like 2

Also its exposing Chloe Melas. She had access to all the stuff and was educated about the whole conservatorship by tje free britney team who did it using their own resources, time and money. Chloe had access to money, resources and this info freely provided, yet she chose to produce that hollow doc. If she had featured this interview in full it would have been more impactful. 

Also it was concerning , how a supposedly objective reporter was so well versed with team con talking points and tried to push their story even during the interview.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block