Ana Diaz (songwriter and BG vocalist for Alien) reveals how it was working with Britney's team

31 minutes ago, dran said:

So if Britney actually had writing credits on this song, this entire verse here was given to Britney's writing:

"Crossed through the universe to get where you are
Travel the night, riding on a shooting star
Was lonely then, like an alien
Had to get used to the world I was on
While yet still unsure if I knew where I belong
Oh, that was then, like an alien"

beautiful 🧚‍♀️💐

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Are you for real right now considering she didn’t even want to do the show and was forced to work for 13 years I think that statement is invalid. 

Just because she was forced to work doesn’t mean she hates everything about it. There’s always pros and cons to everything. She’s made it loud and clear that she hates Oops and Crazy yet that was during her prime days. So by your logic she practically hates her entire career then. Stop making it sound black and white when there are many moments during the past 13 years that she enjoyed like the recording of Glory which she happily shared in interviews. So dramatic, again are you an insider? Did Ana Diaz said this to you?

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Just because she was forced to work doesn’t mean she hates everything about it. There’s always pros and cons to everything. She’s made it loud and clear that she hates Oops and Crazy yet that was during her prime days. So by your logic she practically hates her entire career then. Stop making it sound black and white when there are many moments during the past 13 years that she enjoyed like the recording of Glory which she happily shared in interviews. So dramatic, again are you an insider? Did Ana Diaz said this to you?

Lol bye it’s a basic song that everyone defends to the death it’s hardly being dramatic read the room and look in the mirror 

• Super Mods
54 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Lol bye it’s a basic song that everyone defends to the death it’s hardly being dramatic read the room and look in the mirror 

So basically you’re just making your opinions as fact since you have no inside knowledge and you should read the room as many fans have stated how they love this song just not the glitch. Just look at this thread alone already proves your statement wrong. Whether Britney likes it or not, many do just like how she doesn’t like a lot of her hits yet fans love them. You like FF but she rarely performs any of the songs. So just because you don’t like it, respect the fact that others do as Alien was one of the original songs during the early conception of Britney Jean before Will.I.Am stepped in. Even he had to tweet saying “yes Alien will be on the album” 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, dran said:

So if Britney actually had writing credits on this song, this entire verse here was given to Britney's writing:

A poet.

I hope, if Britney does write a book that she explains/answers alot of these questions we have. It would be amazing in the years to come to learn about the processes with the albums, what actually happened with BJ and certain scenarios with Original Doll, Glory, the original Make Me video. Songs like Rebellion. Would be a dream come true!! 

9 hours ago, Puppy said:

she hates Crazy ??? she hates Oops ???? I don't want to believe it lol

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, oscar0 said:

she hates Crazy ??? she hates Oops ???? I don't want to believe it lol

It was during the POM promo interviews where a reporter asked her what songs she doesn’t like to perform and she said Oops and Crazy (I know I love Crazy!) and also LA Reid suggested Oops to her on X Factor and she said “oh god not that!” with an eye roll. Plus she did told James Gordon that “it’s just a song” so that’s more than confirms her distaste for Oops. 

On 10/24/2021 at 11:47 PM, dran said:

I don't believe she wrote even 1 song from BJ. 

Britney has also a writingcredit on Body Ache, but zero vocals from her. + It is a David Guetta beat, why is he not featured? 

Katy Perrys demo is like identical to the final Passenger mix, which means they lied to us. Also zero Britneys. 

Her management paid for that, just to push the "Most personsl slbum ever" narrative. 

my opinion. 

18 hours ago, Alexanda said:

I don't believe she wrote even 1 song from BJ. 

Britney has also a writingcredit on Body Ache, but zero vocals from her. + It is a David Guetta beat, why is he not featured? 

Katy Perrys demo is like identical to the final Passenger mix, which means they lied to us. Also zero Britneys. 

Her management paid for that, just to push the "Most personsl slbum ever" narrative. 

my opinion. 

she obviously wrote the bonus tracks because those are full of things Britney would say

I can see her writing the second Alien verse.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block