Ana Diaz (songwriter and BG vocalist for Alien) reveals how it was working with Britney's team

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

This song had potential, pity the circumstances and britney herself had no interest hence the rough sessions 

But she wanted it on POM and said it was gonna be a single anyways much to everyone else’s enthusiasm about the song. I saw her perform it and she looked really into it.

• Like 3

Imagine all the times Britney was ill Af and pushed to perform? Threatened… imagine having a stomach bug with stomach cramps and diarrhea and being forced to perform? Or the worst cold with a fever/headache throbbing.. and pushed on stage- all freedoms that you do have, threatened to be taken away? can’t imagine the suffering Britney has been through. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, femmepop said:

So sad...

Alien is actually a really pretty song. And I would love it more if it weren't for the messed up vocal production.

guess here's another reason why the BJ album will remain tainted :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

here's the Ana Diaz demo if anyone is curious: 

So if Britney actually had writing credits on this song, this entire verse here was given to Britney's writing:

"Crossed through the universe to get where you are
Travel the night, riding on a shooting star
Was lonely then, like an alien
Had to get used to the world I was on
While yet still unsure if I knew where I belong
Oh, that was then, like an alien"

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block