Ana Diaz (songwriter and BG vocalist for Alien) reveals how it was working with Britney's team

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

This song had potential, pity the circumstances and britney herself had no interest hence the rough sessions 

But she wanted it on POM and said it was gonna be a single anyways much to everyone else’s enthusiasm about the song. I saw her perform it and she looked really into it.

• Like 3

Imagine all the times Britney was ill Af and pushed to perform? Threatened… imagine having a stomach bug with stomach cramps and diarrhea and being forced to perform? Or the worst cold with a fever/headache throbbing.. and pushed on stage- all freedoms that you do have, threatened to be taken away? can’t imagine the suffering Britney has been through. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, femmepop said:

So sad...

Alien is actually a really pretty song. And I would love it more if it weren't for the messed up vocal production.

guess here's another reason why the BJ album will remain tainted :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

here's the Ana Diaz demo if anyone is curious: 

So if Britney actually had writing credits on this song, this entire verse here was given to Britney's writing:

"Crossed through the universe to get where you are
Travel the night, riding on a shooting star
Was lonely then, like an alien
Had to get used to the world I was on
While yet still unsure if I knew where I belong
Oh, that was then, like an alien"

• Love 2