Gwen Stefani had COVID... but back in February 2020

17 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

LOL. Now that the pandemic is almost over, celebrities will use COVID to promote? Back in February 2020, I had two co workers that got flu and it was summer in Brazil. So idk, we don't know for sure how long the virus was running around and how many mutations it had. But it did exploded in late February.

Where? We are at 4th wave's peak!

• Like 2
18 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

LOL. Now that the pandemic is almost over, celebrities will use COVID to promote? Back in February 2020, I had two co workers that got flu and it was summer in Brazil. So idk, we don't know for sure how long the virus was running around and how many mutations it had. But it did exploded in late February.

Firstly, its not over! we've a way to go, but how can celebs use COVID to promote? I don't understand how that could happen? 

We do know how the virus is running around; late 2019, transferred from animal to human. It then spread due to people travelling without protective measures. Yes, there have been mutations, but we do know how long it has been in humans.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block