A Motivational Message for Exhale, Jordan Miller and BreatheHeavy!

JayTawndre

4 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Hello :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

In case you didn’t know all my names let me tell you who I am. I’m Onika Maraj aka ‘Nicki Minaj’ 🤰🏼aka ‘The One’ 👑aka ‘The President’ 🦄 aka ‘The Boss’ 🥇aka ✍🏾🏾 ‘I write my own shiet’ ✍🏾🏾aka ‘Sit on your favorite manufactured pop artist faces like it’s nuthing’ 🎀 sooooo now that you know who I am, hit me up and tell me who you are. :emma:

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Style. said:

In case you didn’t know all my names let me tell you who I am. I’m Onika Maraj aka ‘Nicki Minaj’ 🤰🏼aka ‘The One’ 👑aka ‘The President’ 🦄 aka ‘The Boss’ 🥇aka ✍🏾🏾 ‘I write my own shiet’ ✍🏾🏾aka ‘Sit on your favorite manufactured pop artist faces like it’s nuthing’ 🎀 sooooo now that you know who I am, hit me up and tell me who you are. :emma:

Okay, let's go!!! :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

First of all, before anything, I'm gay and a Britney Spears fan hahahaha :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Then I'm a father of my two dogs :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Then I'm Henry Michael Torres!!! :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy::qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy::qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Worker, dreamer, chef in the works, people person, human, European living in US, animal lover :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

Nice to meet ya, Onika hahahaha

original.gif

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Okay, let's go!!! :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

First of all, before anything, I'm gay and a Britney Spears fan hahahaha :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Then I'm a father of my two dogs :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Then I'm Henry Michael Torres!!! :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy::qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy::qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Worker, dreamer, chef in the works, people person, human, European living in US, animal lover :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

Nice to meet ya, Onika hahahaha

original.gif

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Your handsome too and talented !! Gay .. here .. just not a fan of gays .. left and do not miss them .. so not sure I am a good advocate for gay people because I do not even like them ! Ehhh what can ya do .. Men suck and women rule !! I think a -s  -exual is my denomination or dusty.. I dust for cob webs . Spiders .. .. love lesbians 🤷🏼‍♂️ .. ok back in the closet I go .. hmm 🤔 .. yeah time to pray the gay away .. starting more electro shock therapy on friday . Its fun .. 👻

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

Your handsome too and talented !! Gay .. here .. just not a fan of gays .. left and do not miss them .. so not sure I am a good advocate for gay people because I do not even like them ! Ehhh what can ya do .. Men suck and women rule !! I think a -s  -exual is my denomination or dusty.. I dust for cob webs . Spiders .. .. love lesbians 🤷🏼‍♂️ .. ok back in the closet I go .. hmm 🤔 .. yeah time to pray the gay away .. starting more electro shock therapy on friday . Its fun .. 👻

I can't with your posts reminding me of Britney's long captions on IG :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I can't with your posts reminding me of Britney's long captions on IG :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I get you saying that . I get Britneys posts  .. I ramble !! Jump around ..Whose Jordan was sarcasm. ( Of coarse I know of him .. he’s the handsome blonde who has muted me a few times because I needed to be … yet he thankfully helped create the Freebritney movement  ) …  This guy is diagnosed :): Bipolar, ADHD  ( rambling posts  ) , Battle Depression ( can not vouch for Britney but empathize and relate) comedian, accent talking as well, dancing nut and the gym helps better than Meds ever will. I use to go to clubs to dance only .. never to meet people just to release . Shes so relatable its not funny . Freedom is coming and everyone please stop judging her posts. There is nothing to judge .. only something to love . 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

I get you saying that . I get Britneys posts  .. I ramble !! Jump around ..Whose Jordan was sarcasm. ( Of coarse I know of him .. he’s the handsome blonde who has muted me a few times because I needed to be … yet he thankfully helped create the Freebritney movement  ) …  This guy is diagnosed :): Bipolar, ADHD  ( rambling posts  ) , Battle Depression ( can not vouch for Britney but empathize and relate) comedian, accent talking as well, dancing nut and the gym helps better than Meds ever will. I use to go to clubs to dance only .. never to meet people just to release . Shes so relatable its not funny . Freedom is coming and everyone please stop judging her posts. There is nothing to judge .. only something to love . 

Amen! I appreciate you :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block