A Motivational Message for Exhale, Jordan Miller and BreatheHeavy!

JayTawndre

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

SlayTawndre with the tea this morning! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 

I’m ready to hear you read a press statement that’s been reviewed by your publicist and legal team! :emma:

Just stick to the script but give us all the tea we never knew we needed! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

You know here are some things screaming and kicking to END my career, there’s been this calculated push by so many to END my mouth but let me tell you something... IT WILL NEVER ******* HAPPEN SWEETHEART BECAUSE I AM THE BAD GUY :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, rosenotes said:

you’re such an angel, you bring such good energy to the forum!

your message is giving me motivation to get through my work day tomorrow, thank you love!

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Let us both have productive days at work! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Thanks for the kind words. I try to be kind to others. These survivor scars have stories to share :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block