A Motivational Message for Exhale, Jordan Miller and BreatheHeavy!

SlayTawndre with the tea this morning! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 

32 minutes ago, Style. said:

The baddest bich* 

You’re welcome sis :emma: Now back to this thread, should I deliver a message to exhale? :emma: 

I’m ready to hear you read a press statement that’s been reviewed by your publicist and legal team! :emma:

Just stick to the script but give us all the tea we never knew we needed! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

You got a direct name mention, along with @Midnight! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Must be nice charting at the top of the Breatheheavy Hot 100 charts! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

First time I've topped anything. Well... :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I'm sure you're on the bubbling under chart. You'll be named in the next motivational speech. I can feel it. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, rennen said:

I'm sure you're on the bubbling under chart. You'll be named in the next motivational speech. I can feel it. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I’m the (pillow)queen of the Bubbling Under charts! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: One day I’ll ascend to the Breatheheavy Hot 100 and have you all shook! :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Exhale+
8 minutes ago, rennen said:

Not you already manifesting another motivational speech :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:Lol

You're a legend in Exhale sis :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Part 2 coming IDK :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

That was very sweet. Actually your message brightened up my afternoon a bit :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: I love your energy and I'm glad to see you doing well. Hope you have a nice day :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1