So I recently heard it again after a while and oh my god I’m so obsessed with it. I can’t sleep because I love it so much. 

Gotta be honest. Became a fan of Britney in 2017 and I always wanted to experience a Britney era of promotion, singles and finally the album itself! I used to practically listen to Britney all the time. The order was: B B B B B B some other artist B B B B B B!

Since the #FreeBritney movement started, I’ve kinda gotten into Britney’s music again! I always loved her and always cared for her (that never changed and never will) but I just listened to her music less. So happy being obsessed with Brit again! 

• Love 6

Yes I love it too!

I initially became obsessed with her in 2011 during FF, but eventually kind of stopped listening to her music, wasn’t a big fan of Britney Jean and neither glory… Her performing was whatever compared to her prime. I saw her live twice, FF and the residency. zero energy, no stage presence, terrible choreography, terrible outfits, Watered down remixes/versions of her most iconic songs (eg stronger). she looked like she didn’t want to be there, and I thought, why does she even still perform anyway… Clearly, I wasn’t aware of how the conservatorship played a big role in all of this. 

I was fairly disappointed not gonna lie, because when I got obsessed with her initially in 2011, I went back and studied her legacy early 2000s, watched every single video multiple times, learned every dance, heard all the old albums, that I had been aware of, but didn’t care much about her as a person/performer… (I mean who hasn’t heard baby one more time, oops or toxic - ) — she was THE performer, power & confidence & dancing and everything. she had set the standard for herself so freaking high.

just in 2019, when the free britney movement started, I kind of started paying attention to her more again, and since her testimony, just been listening to her music pretty much 99% of the time and reliving my first infatuation with her.. she will probably never be the same, but I will always love and support her

16 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

So I recently heard it again after a while and oh my god I’m so obsessed with it. I can’t sleep because I love it so much. 

Gotta be honest. Became a fan of Britney in 2017 and I always wanted to experience a Britney era of promotion, singles and finally the album itself! I used to practically listen to Britney all the time. The order was: B B B B B B some other artist B B B B B B!

Since the #FreeBritney movement started, I’ve kinda gotten into Britney’s music again! I always loved her and always cared for her (that never changed and never will) but I just listened to her music less. So happy being obsessed with Brit again! 

This is me right now, to the point that 28/50 of my Top tracks listened to this month on my Spotify are all just B (I know, weird flex :ehidk_britney_um_eek:)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block