Britney in AA meetings & working in 2019

AA is the general and most commonly used name but it can apply to narcotics as well because most rehabs focus on both. Normally when in rehab they make you do chores of some type to establish responsibility and being productive. I think when referring to work Britney literally meant chores and therapy together. Everyday is structured with a strict schedule and you don't get a lot of down time. Her program was ten hours a day, seven days a week of different therapy groups and chores. I think the emotional part felt overbearing and like the most work because she probably didn't trust them and was only willing to share but so much as she wanted out and didn't want to be labeled crazy or put on more meds. Constantly repeating yourself alone is draining nevermind the fear of saying something wrong on top of focusing on personal trauma.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

It’s not uncommon for entertainers to be given prescription medication to help them perform unfortunately. And often those prescriptions become very addictive. Adderall was blamed for a lot of addictions in younger celebrities in the early 2000s and still is considered very addictive. It’s been said more than once that Britney used adderall. Adderall is easy to abuse. I don’t believe she only started taking it after she had kids. Her team probably had her on it since the beginning of her career, to help give her the energy to do those shows after shows. No breaks. Travel and perform again. She probably stopped taking them while on her break/pregnancies and started taking them again after. Maybe after being off them she started taking a higher dose that she may have been use to before and wouldn’t be anymore and that could explain the “weird” behavior. The conservatorship should have helped wean her wean off the unnecessary medications like that but the court reports say they did the complete opposite though and upped her doses to perform. Hopefully she manages to get herself the help they failed to get her. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, TTrouble said:

A friend of mine went to one these programs for alcohol addiction and the work that they had to do was

basically listening and talking. It was every day for 10 hours sitting in a chair in a circle.  Basically brainwashing.

He didn't get the help he needed as he thought it was just manipulation used on him.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Imagine listening to people's problems for 10 straight hours. That's suicide. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

Im surprised nobody has talked about the Adderall topic after the Netflix doc. Could it be she got dependent on that? I just don't see her as any kind of 'addict'. I believe she might have used them as a crutch but like being fully addicted I just can't see it. 

Adderall is addicted af

Honestly God knows what meds they were pushing on her, like @Justin Woodpond said, very similar story to Judy Garland, uppers and downers.

As to the "work" maybe the facility makes them do administrative type of work, or social service type of task, which is disgusting to think they made her do that for those months, like honestly she is Britney f... Spears, and they had her doing that, I would be enraged

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Based on former bodyguard Fernando Flores deposition (when he sued the conservators for $10m and they settled out of court…hiding something…), Spears was cited as often “under the influence” of prescription and non-prescription *****, such as methamphetamines (Adderall), Ritalin, and oddly Narcon (Naloxone).

Whatever about the other *****, you don’t lave to have studied Pharmacology in order to raise an eyebrow at the mention of Narcon. So specific a ****. Not common, certainly not to be abused.

Naloxone, (brand name Narcan) is a very unique medication used to block the effects of opioids. Administered to to counter decreased breathing in the case of opioid overdose, it can also be combined with an opioid, to decrease the risk of opioid overdose/misuse.

Why would team Con be giving Britney Naloxone? Unless they were giving her opioids? And why would they be giving her opioids?

My guess is that like Judy Garland - who was fed a cocktail of stimulants like Ritalin, antipsychotics like Thorazine, and sedatives like Valium, whose combined effects caused hallucinations, disturbed thinking, confusions, depression, anxiety, rage and sleep disturbances - the conservators and their corrupt doctors, had Britney on a similar cocktail of uppers when she needed to perform and downers when she was in hiatus or needed to be heavily controlled. Like Judy, it’s how they managed her and got her to do what they needed when they needed.

Britney has repeatedly said in the past (and even recently) that she didn’t/doesn’t have an alcohol problem, like her father (she’s almost adamant about this), but she has attended AA meetings. Why? Possibly because this was court ordered, recommended by team con’s doctors/therapists, and/or demanded by Dadddy Spears himself. Not to mention Lou and Robin, devout catholic teetotalers.

On the other hand, it would be unfair to suggest that Britney attended AA because of narcotics addiction, when she could go to NA specifically for that, and besides this kind of “addictive” behaviour is very likely fuelled by Team Con themselves. You cannot force feed someone so many pills without consequences of co dependancy. Again using Garland as the perfect example, who in 1968 she was taking as much as 40 Ritalin pills to function and hand fulls of Valium to sleep every day. 

From what happened with Fernando Flores (an out of court pay off), Team Con don’t want these kind of **** addiction rumours out there (unless it benefits them of course and is used to fuel their narrative Britney needs help), because ultimately the corrupt doctors and rotten handlers who give her the pills are (in modern times) the ones to blame.

Team Con wants us to believe Britney has an alcohol dependency issue, but in reality they are hiding their dirty secret - the fact that it’s the cocktail prescription ***** they feed her that’s the issue at hand.

Like Judy, there maybe little wrong with Britney as a whole, but how to really tell if she’s on a constant cycle of uppers, downers and everything in between.

I forgot all about that lawsuit by Fernando Flores!

The mention of Naloxone was so puzzling at the time...It implied she was taking prescription meds she'd snuck from her dancers or others around her, and was OD'ing on them.

But now that we've heard Britney's testimony, as well as stories from people like Sean Phillips it really does make sense.

“The medication she was on was not helping her at all. She was becoming paranoid like I’d never, ever seen her before. She fainted in the club at the party she was hosting.

“I had to get her out, carrying her over my shoulder with a black suit jacket thrown over her, and stopping people trying to take pictures on their phones.

“By the time we got back upstairs she was fine, but crying hysterically, and so upset. She was saying, ‘Why am I so accessible? Why am I still doing club gigs?’.

“That night, management came up and were trying to give her something, in pill form, and I said, ‘No, it’s not happening’. She was just overwhelmed. I begged for them to let her rest.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/15614693/britney-spears-pills-cash-hell-pal/

• Like 1
22 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

hi, just two questions I would like to have clarified, Britney mentioned she went to AA meetings and wasn’t allowed to reach out to any of her friends that she meet there afterwards…

Is it known if she went to Alcoholics Anonymous for alcohol specifically? I’m aware that’s what the name implies, but I do believe there’s also AA meetings for general group therapy reasons, drama, *****, do we know?

my other question is that she mentioned she had to do work while she was held in this facility for four months, 10 hours a day for seven days a week, sitting in a chair… What type of work was that? like what could they possibly make her work on while sitting in a chair? It’s not like she was writing music I assume or taking care of her taxes or whatever

I don't know anything about the AA. But I know that there are groups for relatives of alcohol or **** addicts.When she was a child, her father was addicted.Who knows what she had to go through.

I think Brit went to a group for relatives to come to terms with her childhood. Anything else makes no sense.

On 10/24/2021 at 5:14 PM, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

Im surprised nobody has talked about the Adderall topic after the Netflix doc. Could it be she got dependent on that? I just don't see her as any kind of 'addict'. I believe she might have used them as a crutch but like being fully addicted I just can't see it. 

I always assumed IF she ever had any substance abuse issues it was exactly this, prescription *****. It's the only thing that would fit the story.

I also always assumed it was something that started from the beginning of her career by way of her 'handlers' giving her stuff to manage anxiety and/or help her keep her work schedule, then over the years that developed into more of a dependance on certain substances, as it so often happens.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block