Britney in AA meetings & working in 2019

hi, just two questions I would like to have clarified, Britney mentioned she went to AA meetings and wasn’t allowed to reach out to any of her friends that she meet there afterwards…

Is it known if she went to Alcoholics Anonymous for alcohol specifically? I’m aware that’s what the name implies, but I do believe there’s also AA meetings for general group therapy reasons, drama, *****, do we know?

my other question is that she mentioned she had to do work while she was held in this facility for four months, 10 hours a day for seven days a week, sitting in a chair… What type of work was that? like what could they possibly make her work on while sitting in a chair? It’s not like she was writing music I assume or taking care of her taxes or whatever

• Like 4

Nonalcoholics with addiction issues are “sometimes” introduced to AA and encouraged to attend AA meetings, depending on the city.

However, because AA was designed to assist alcoholics mainly, nonalcoholics - with addiction issues - have Narcotics Anonymous (or NA). Anyone can attend these meetings no matter the addiction (alcoholics or nonalcoholics).

Work wise they probably made her write the captions choose the emojis for Cassie’s her Instagram posts 👗👙🙊😭😂🤔

In all seriousness, I think she meant choreography practice. At the time, she Instagrammed a number of photos from a makeshift gym/dance studio.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

my other question is that she mentioned she had to do work while she was held in this facility for four months, 10 hours a day for seven days a week, sitting in a chair… What type of work was that? like what could they possibly make her work on while sitting in a chair? It’s not like she was writing music I assume or taking care of her taxes or whatever

I understood it as therapy. 

• Like 7

I know it’s stated above it’s not always for alcoholics but I really think this alcoholic narrative they are pushing is disgusting, alcoholism is very serious and Britney going out partying for a year or so does not make her an alcoholic, she does not have a drinking problem idgaf what documents some therapist has she is not an alcoholic anytime I see stuff USA related they diagnose people with alcoholism so easily for going on benders occasionally which really isn’t the same thing  

• Love 2
  • Like 7

"If the public knew all the facts of Ms. Spears’ life, not only her highs but also her lows, all of the addiction and mental health issues that she has struggled with, they would praise Mr. Spears for the job he has done".

Her dancers have had to be **** tested from 2008 onwards, and Adderall has been a running theme throughout the past 13 years...So my guess is that she would have attended AA for an addiction to prescription meds, not necessarily alcohol.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Thing is, if she did struggle with addiction after the cship started, that makes it team cons fault because since then she has always been supervised, or they’d go through her things, etc. So they/her doctors or whoever was with her would have had to be the ones providing whatever she was “addicted” to.  Yet then you turn around and send her to AA? 

But it’s as I have said before. All those “lows” Jamie’s lawyer and team saved her from were 13 years ago and they haven’t done anything good since then so it’s all they can reference😂

• Love 2
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

I understood this as her being forced to do some sort of therapy for hours on end, in a way that felt like "work", for example by being told "if you do this, you'll be able to see your kids+boyfriend" or even in a way that felt like a test she had to pass in order to be released.

• Like 8

A friend of mine went to one these programs for alcohol addiction and the work that they had to do was

basically listening and talking. It was every day for 10 hours sitting in a chair in a circle.  Basically brainwashing.

He didn't get the help he needed as he thought it was just manipulation used on him.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

A friend of mine went to one these programs for alcohol addiction and the work that they had to do was

basically listening and talking. It was every day for 10 hours sitting in a chair in a circle.  Basically brainwashing.

He didn't get the help he needed as he thought it was just manipulation used on him.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

if that is the case for Britney, at least she made some friends during that…

I really hope all her conservators and people that were complacent rot in jail for the rest of their lives, force-feeding britney ***** she doesn’t necessarily need… :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: bless her precious heart

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block