Jordan’s Most Recent Free-Britney Tweet

Just read @Jordan Miller’s most recent tweet and boy is it on the nose. The free Britney advocate drama on Twitter with all the donation requests and fighting is just like right before the September hearing. Very negative energy that needs to be turned around. 

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 That the Queen Britney Herself doesn’t look at Twitter or the internet much for the next two weeks. It’s gonna be a lot of nonsense she doesn’t need to see. 

• Love 4

I agree. And it’s nearly over, like why is everyone fighting now? You’re just trying to keep the narrative going. IMO, all the donation stuff and people advocating ending Britney’s exploitation IS exploitation in and of itself. 

I don’t think Britney has anything to worry about any more. She’s already entering a brand new happy phase of her life and I look forward to being able to be here and watch her move on from the nonsense. 

• Like 2

Exactly this. I feel embarrassed to be out here supporting the movement with you all sometimes. So much drama where there needn’t be any. It’s like people have become addicted to feuding, please remind yourselves of the real villains here and calmly focus on our common goal. 

We have so much more power and strength in unity but people are letting cracks form out of pride, vanity, jealousy, selfishness and pettiness. If you’re out there picking fights with fellow Britney fans I think you need to check yourself and come off the internet for a bit. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

This has also led to a slowdown in digging for things on Team Con. Everyone is just exposing each other in the movement instead of looking for financial records, court docs, witnesses, etc. 

Also, there’s a lot of fighting about Sam A. If you like him you’re attacked,m. If you don’t, well same thing I guess. 

The thing that turned around the negativity last time were the two documentaries. Hoping Queens Liz Day and Samantha Stark have some bombshells to drop to bring everyone back together.

I wish everyone stopped being drama queens.

If the Gram girls are making people pay for something, then it's nobody's business but theirs and the people that want to give them money. Personally, I know I wouldn't so I don't care. To each their own :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Surprise Witness only posts videos on her social media and gives exposure to things that need exposure. Most of us do tweets and posts which is good, but she creates her own content (with Jakeyonce) which is pretty valuable. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Let's not fight. And if you don't like any of these people then keep it to yourself and focus on what matters. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Long time fan but new to understanding Britney's conservatorship. This year I have spent quite a bit of time trying to educate myself on her situation and reintroduce myself to how much (a lot more every day) I love Britney and her music. 

During my journey to educate myself it has appeared as if different parts of the movement focus on different lanes - her music, legal, probate advocacy, financial crimes , legislation, entertainment, religious culty stuff (a little more research into this would be welcome), medical, family-disfunction, decoding cryptic messages, tweets, podcasts, Youtube and most importantly reminding the world how all-around absolutely AMAZING Britney is. It takes a village and everyone has been doing a great job!!!

Unfortunately, it does seem as if there is terribly bad blood between some of the groups. The stress and anxiety that is growing as the calendar moves closer to Nov 12 is heightened for all of us which is why the temperature between people seems to be getting a bit too high.

As an 'outsider' and consumer of all Britney information being put out there, this turmoil and negativity is a bit jarring and takes away some of joy of praying and waiting for Britney to be finally FREE. 

It shouldn't matter what role and/or for how long people have been supporting the end of Britney's nightmare. For at least the next few weeks let's ALL focus on generating and sending positive energy to the universe for Britney's hellish situation to end.

Once this is over (God please on November 12) Britney and the rest of us can decide how to move forward. 

Thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!!:)

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Leader
8 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

So many IG accounts are calling out Britneys Gram and Jordan for making money off Britney's traumatic conservatorship. Some even calling out Surprise Witness for being attention hungry. WTH is going on? Aren't we all here just to support Britney's freedom? Why is the B Army imploding when Britney is so close to winning her freedom back? Is this the work of the dark sided Lou M Taylor and Jamie Lynn Spears? They have conjured up the "gay demons" just in time for halloween!

Go To The Light GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Stop the hate, reevaluate, and support the Queen, Britney! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Britney Spears Shares Throwback Video Her Mom Sent Her Encouraging Her to  Sing Again | Entertainment Tonight

Well tbh I don’t think I was personally getting any shade. Maybe from one person, but overall everyone has been super kind to me. I hope it stays that way cause I really appreciate it. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

I saw ppl tweeting about fights but haven't actually seen any fighting itself.

I see this happen a lot on exhale. People grandstanding against behavior that almost nobody is participating in. It’s not only performative but it elevates this bad behavior and brings more awareness to it. Like hello, it’s the internet, of course some people are going to take things too far. Duh. To see people jump on these instances as an opportunity to highlight how above it all they are is self serving in its own way. Like, your not special for wanting people to be decent and nice to one another, that should go without saying, but some folks seem to have a need to constantly remind everyone. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MathCarmignani said:

What are the gram girls charging for? 

I was specifically trying to find out myself but I couldn't find a specific post that details it. From comments I read, this is what people are saying they are charging for:

1) A meet n greet with them

2) A party that is to proceed after Britney's court hearing

Alledgedly, they pay to have the street in front of the courthouse closed off and the money raised goes towards that...:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

Side note: I really hope this lady doesn't stand behind 🌹 in the next press conference. She ruined his footage from such a victorious day! :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

ETO_INTV_BritneyAttorneyPresser_092921_v

17 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I was specifically trying to find out myself but I couldn't find a specific post that details it. From comments I read, this is what people are saying they are charging for:

1) A meet n greet with them

2) A party that is to proceed after Britney's court hearing

Alledgedly, they pay to have the street in front of the courthouse closed off and the money raised goes towards that...:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

Side note: I really hope this lady doesn't stand behind 🌹 in the next press conference. She ruined his footage from such a victorious day! :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

ETO_INTV_BritneyAttorneyPresser_092921_v

Well if it's that then it's kinda cringe if they're charging for m&g's about Freebritney, but idk what these m&g's can be about, they are comedians after all and make gigs and after the movement started they got kinda famous - and good for them - idk what to think, it's possible to make a case for either side I guess... As for the "party"... Well it's a party I guess, if you wanna go you pay, if not stay home... I don't get the drama some people make about everything. There's some truly ****ed up **** happening around and this is what people are worried about? 👀

On a side note: yes someone make sure she is not on camera next time 👏👏

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block