JackSProductions: ...Baby One More Time: Reloaded (Full Album)

6 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

SOMETIMES! I didn't know it could sound even cuter. Her voiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! <3 This really is a stripped version.

6 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

BTMYH is amazing as well!! This really is good... I keep commenting because I honestly just wanted to listen to one song to have an idea and go on with something else but I can't stop listening to it. I'm just confused by the name of this whole project, why "Reloaded"?? After reading that word, I was expecting heavy dubstep versions of the songs or something... But the overall sound is totally different. Actually, the picture you chose and edited for the YT video fits perfectly. I would honestly change the title, even to grab people's attention.

PS: "Born..." gets cut off abruptly.

Thank you again! I was debating changing the name however I decided to keep it with already putting the name out there and this is how I have always envisioned this album, I prefer less production and a more stripped back vibe to really show Britney’s vocals more! And I know about Born getting cut off, oops :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I will be uploading the tracks individually so It’ll be fixed then :) 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Unbroken said:

Fantastic job 👏🏻
I really loved that acoustic version of BOMT 💕 best acoustic version I’ve ever heard.

Thank you so much :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: That track is my favourite. 

27 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

I have no words!!

From The Bottom of My Broken Heart (Reloaded) is even better than the original, the intro got me.  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

The feature with Jessica was a great surprise, I love Heart of Innocence. I wish you had managed to get rid of the guy from Luv The Hurt Away but it's amazing regardless, I'm just being picky there. Sometimes (Early Version) and BOMT (Grammy Mix) were good additions!

The reloaded version of Crazy was incredible, can't wait to hear it with earphones!!!

Jessica’s debut is so underrated! I did try to get rid of Full Force however without the studio vocals it’s quite challenging, thank you so much for supporting me! 🙏🏼

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Where’s Deep In My Heart?? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

But honestly this is amazing! I’m obsessed with the acoustic BOMT :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:  Another job well done. You should be so proud of yourself!

Funnily enough I tried to remix DIMH like 4 times but I just couldn’t get it right! It’s one of my favourites off BOMT too :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Thank you for all the support! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block