Why Glory is Britney's best album to date.

3 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Waiting for the tell all about Britney's "most personal album" 

maxresdefault.jpg

Aren't we all. I'm curious where she would rank all the albums she made in the conservatorship. I imagine going forward, if she resumes her career if we'll even hear any of those songs performed from conservatorship albums.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

🤡

no

there are so many terrible tracks on that record.. better, if I’m dancing, do you want to come over, clumsy, even slumber party set such a low new standard compared to her usual work imo lol, don’t even get me started on swimming with the stars and matches, or hard to forget you 

also the lyrics were tacky and quality

EDIT: actually, for a few of those songs, it’s really just the chorus that’s terribly hideous, the verses are sometimes even good!

The best song by 5000 miles is liar

I don’t like her voice on this album, it’s extra nasally and squeaky, she can do so much better than this high-pitched whispering 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 7

Aw I love better:(

also I loved what you need it was such a Britney dancing in a vampires mansion type song while doing jazz hands and a Cain dance 🤣 🎩 👯‍♀️🪄 🧛‍♂️ 

luv me down was such a vibe I love it but I played it too much so it sounds so repetitive to me now.  The album was very vibey for its time.. I play it back and i instantly am transported to 2016.. what I was doing, who I was with and the *vibes* lol 

my best friend loves man on the moon and cried when she heard it lmao 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block