Brit’s Squid Games - Does Any C-Ship Member Win?

Who will be the last person standing once they all turn on each other? Hmmm…this one hurts my head.

It will be a legal/criminal (allegedly) blood bath. The winner stays out of jail and gets to keep all the money they stole (ALLEGEDLY).:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

I need to stop binging Netflix as a way to deal with my terrible anxiety about November 12.

:jamie_lynn_grape:

#FREEGRAPES

• Haha 1

Justin - so thoughts

Bryan, Edan, Vivian, the’jeryls’, Dr. Benson (dropped out before the games started), Bridges to Recovery, anyone involved with the Britney Jean album…

I know I am missing people. We should easily be able to get to player 456.

Can we add Willie Spears even though he has nothing to do with the C-ship? He just screams like he would be good tv.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block