Talked about BreatheHeavy, Free Britney and Britney on the Hey Gurl! Podcast

• Leader

Hey Exhale, my friend Bill and I had a great chat together for his podcast, Hey Gurl! :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

I've known Bill for many years, so this was pretty cool to collaborate together. We talk about Free Britney, Britney and of course BreatheHeavy.

Because this is an hour+ interview, feel free to put it on while you're doing laundry, the dishes, making dinner or driving somewhere. When you hear something interesting, drop a line in the comments and I can get back to ya. 

Curious to hear your thoughts. Hope you enjoy!

Or via Apple Music

• Love 5
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lemme know what you think! 

Wow him talking about Cher made me go off on a Cher binge watch, wow I have so much to learn from these legends :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I am super excited to listen to the rest of it because I've been a member here since I was 16 in 2008 :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I can't wait to hear ALL the backstage tea of BreatheHeavy, ugh I didn't even know why you named it BreatheHeavy :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: BRITNEY WAS READING BREATHEHEAVY? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: OMMG

• Love 1

@Jordan Miller ugh you shaped so many people and personalities simply by what you allow on your forum, ugh a genius you are, you don't run the site like a n.azi and you know how to balance the acceptable and unacceptable and weave it into ICONIC :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

also I had a question, when did you do the Q&A with Britney, and was it after her dad threatened you over the phone? UGH how do you threaten someone and then have your daughter do a Q&A with them :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Kletus said:

Wow him talking about Cher made me go off on a Cher binge watch, wow I have so much to learn from these legends :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I am super excited to listen to the rest of it because I've been a member here since I was 16 in 2008 :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I can't wait to hear ALL the backstage tea of BreatheHeavy, ugh I didn't even know why you named it BreatheHeavy :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: BRITNEY WAS READING BREATHEHEAVY? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: OMMG

Tea has been spilt!! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Appreciate you being a longtime member! 

• Love 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Kletus said:

@Jordan Miller ugh you shaped so many people and personalities simply by what you allow on your forum, ugh a genius you are, you don't run the site like a n.azi and you know how to balance the acceptable and unacceptable and weave it into ICONIC :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

also I had a question, when did you do the Q&A with Britney, and was it after her dad threatened you over the phone? UGH how do you threaten someone and then have your daughter do a Q&A with them :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Really appreciate you saying that :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I really try to be a leader and allow freedom of speech, while at the same time maintaining a boundary so people don't say terrible stuff. 

The Q&A happened in 2014 - so five years after Jamie threatened me :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 3
On 10/23/2021 at 10:28 AM, Kletus said:

I love this !!! Yes Cher and Britney Queens of Everything !!!! What Cher content did you binge??? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block