Talked about BreatheHeavy, Free Britney and Britney on the Hey Gurl! Podcast

• Leader

Hey Exhale, my friend Bill and I had a great chat together for his podcast, Hey Gurl! :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

I've known Bill for many years, so this was pretty cool to collaborate together. We talk about Free Britney, Britney and of course BreatheHeavy.

Because this is an hour+ interview, feel free to put it on while you're doing laundry, the dishes, making dinner or driving somewhere. When you hear something interesting, drop a line in the comments and I can get back to ya. 

Curious to hear your thoughts. Hope you enjoy!

Or via Apple Music

• Love 5
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lemme know what you think! 

Wow him talking about Cher made me go off on a Cher binge watch, wow I have so much to learn from these legends :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I am super excited to listen to the rest of it because I've been a member here since I was 16 in 2008 :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I can't wait to hear ALL the backstage tea of BreatheHeavy, ugh I didn't even know why you named it BreatheHeavy :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: BRITNEY WAS READING BREATHEHEAVY? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: OMMG

• Love 1

@Jordan Miller ugh you shaped so many people and personalities simply by what you allow on your forum, ugh a genius you are, you don't run the site like a n.azi and you know how to balance the acceptable and unacceptable and weave it into ICONIC :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

also I had a question, when did you do the Q&A with Britney, and was it after her dad threatened you over the phone? UGH how do you threaten someone and then have your daughter do a Q&A with them :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Kletus said:

Wow him talking about Cher made me go off on a Cher binge watch, wow I have so much to learn from these legends :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I am super excited to listen to the rest of it because I've been a member here since I was 16 in 2008 :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I can't wait to hear ALL the backstage tea of BreatheHeavy, ugh I didn't even know why you named it BreatheHeavy :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: BRITNEY WAS READING BREATHEHEAVY? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: OMMG

Tea has been spilt!! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Appreciate you being a longtime member! 

• Love 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Kletus said:

@Jordan Miller ugh you shaped so many people and personalities simply by what you allow on your forum, ugh a genius you are, you don't run the site like a n.azi and you know how to balance the acceptable and unacceptable and weave it into ICONIC :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

also I had a question, when did you do the Q&A with Britney, and was it after her dad threatened you over the phone? UGH how do you threaten someone and then have your daughter do a Q&A with them :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Really appreciate you saying that :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I really try to be a leader and allow freedom of speech, while at the same time maintaining a boundary so people don't say terrible stuff. 

The Q&A happened in 2014 - so five years after Jamie threatened me :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 3
On 10/23/2021 at 10:28 AM, Kletus said:

I love this !!! Yes Cher and Britney Queens of Everything !!!! What Cher content did you binge??? 

8 minutes ago, Hey Gurl Podcast said:

I love this !!! Yes Cher and Britney Queens of Everything !!!! What Cher content did you binge??? 

An interview with Oprah and a few songs including

DOES HE LOVE ME :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I WANNA KNOW :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

HOW CAN I TELL IF HE LOVES ME SO :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

IT'S IN HIS KISS :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: