Christina Aguilera spoke about her upcoming Spanish album and her plans on releasing new singles until the end of 2022

Midnight

• Content Curators

In an interview she did for the LA Times she talked about what fans can expect following the release of her single "Pa' Mis Muchachas."

"We recorded so much that I have music for three different albums [laughs]. It was such a productive process; everything flowed perfectly every day. So I'm going to be releasing new music until the end of 2022, and I'll actually be releasing it in three different chapters that will be like mini albums. The first one will be called “La Fuerza” and will celebrate my power as a woman, something that seems to me to be clear in “"Pa' Mis Muchachas”, because Latin women are very strong and ardent, as well as the backbone of the family."

How excited are we for this Xtina-hale?

Thank you @Creamybg for sharing this.

Related:

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 8

I wanna be there when you touch fire

11 minutes ago, returcus said:

Why a liar? She's not good in timing, but did she cancel a project that she was talking about? She's always releasing finally everything. 

She loves promising things to the fans and setting up goals that never come into fruition (Bionic Tour, telling us she'll share more of her personal life with us on her IG), or hypes up her music/tours that never exceed or even reach her expectations ("timeless bodies of work", "theatrical, groundbreaking tours") :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I do feel she gave up on Bionic, Lotus and Liberation. The albums could have had more singles and music videos, there were songs with potential in all of them. I guess being a mom and other personal issues made it hard. No hard feelings since she's redeeming herself, but since I've been a fan I had to deal with many years of waiting music and her doing billionaire gigs leaving us all behind. The last time she came to my country I didn't know how to multiply and divide :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Haha 5

Sure, The Bionic tour promise was a mess. But im not really a concert seeking person so i dont care. For me Liberation has timeless songs on it. Let's be real: for her flops her record label should cancel her every project, but they didn't..... I'm always saying that she's somebody a lot more important in RCA Records that we are thinking XD 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, returcus said:

Sure, The Bionic tour promise was a mess. But im not really a concert seeking person so i dont care. For me Liberation has timeless songs on it. Let's be real: for her flops her record label should cancel her every project, but they didn't..... I'm always saying that she's somebody a lot more important in RCA Records that we are thinking XD 

I agree Liberation has timeless songs. But a timeless record is The Velvet Rope by Janet, Butterfly by Mariah, Confessions by Usher, Aaliyah's selftitled... I love Liberation but it's not on that league for me and I know she can do better because she's done better before. The Spanish mini albums could be better honestly :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I've always wanted her to leave RCA :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: But maybe it's not RCA who mismanages her career but herself...

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

She loves promising things to the fans and setting up goals that never come into fruition (Bionic Tour, telling us she'll share more of her personal life with us on her IG), or hypes up her music/tours that never exceed or even reach her expectations ("timeless bodies of work", "theatrical, groundbreaking tours") :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I do feel she gave up on Bionic, Lotus and Liberation. The albums could have had more singles and music videos, there were songs with potential in all of them. I guess being a mom and other personal issues made it hard. No hard feelings since she's redeeming herself, but since I've been a fan I had to deal with many years of waiting music and her doing billionaire gigs leaving us all behind. The last time she came to my country I didn't know how to multiply and divide :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
11 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Wait I forgot she promised since Stripped :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: After this recent interview, I think she was struggling with insecurity in regards of not being fluent with the language, so I won't be too tough on her. But now that she's crossed that barrier I hope she'll be more confident and improve her Spanish along the way! If I ever met her I'd love to talk to her in Spanish :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Mmmm singles until 2022?? I Don't think it work honey, because if u want to be touring like 2023?... Success Love Velocity

One or two singles for each EP. So probably about 5 or 6. But a single doesnt matter that she's gonna promote it. Just a music videos that will be shooted earlier. She already shoot two. The next EP is going for late spring i guess so she has time

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block