Britney: “So bittersweet to see them get older. Why can’t they just stay babies forever??? They will always be MINE!!!”

This is such a sweet post but part of me can't help to think this is a shade post to jl considering her book excerpt :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:.

That's just me being messy. I love this I'm sure she loves looking back on baby photos. Her new baby isn't going to know how blessed they are I'm sure she has so much love to give. 

• Like 3

I’m gonna do what I hate that others do and have a negative comment on a thread that should only be happy. 

I might be assuming overthinking for no reason but a part of me is like “isn’t it a shame that she has been SO distanced from them she has to include pap photos in her memory collage.” I don’t know maybe I’m way off and it’s “not that serious” but I can’t help the way I feel lol 

To lighten things up though it would legitimately delusional for anyone to see Britney interact with her or talk about her kids and say she could improve as a mother in ANY way. Her love for them is absolute and eternal and that has always been clear. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I might be assuming overthinking for no reason but a part of me is like “isn’t it a shame that she has been SO distanced from them she has to include pap photos in her memory collage.” I don’t know maybe I’m way off and it’s “not that serious” but I can’t help the way I feel lol 

Thats the first thought I had too. Not just having to use tabloid origin pics but also tagging them with the credit when posting some family photos. For better or worse that's Britney's life story.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block