Mariah Carey relaunches #MC30 campaign with Joy to.the world remix EP..

Ahh, Christmas is almost here

Friends, family, gym paid members getting annoyed by people working out for 3 weeks, then leaving after the holidays is over. (My friends constantly post this one pissses them off, cos they're not serious about their health as they are..they just wanna lose 10 pounds then leave).

And presents and Mariah Carey.  

Like buzzfeed said, Christmas celebrations can be divided before and after Mariah Carey .

Her 1994, album Merry Christmas with 15 Million sold worldwide and Close to being diamond in the US is the best selling holiday album of all time.

Though like the lambs said, she has a second one, that's more urban and R&B based..it underperformed only going gold in the US. 

But, today. She relaunched her #MC30 campaign after The February campaign of E=MC², this time the Campaign is dedicated and devoted to Christmas season

She just issued the Joy to the world Remix EP..with remixes courtesy of The house legend himself David Morales. 

Happy holidays Breathe heavy..

For some of us including me.

The holiday's began October 1.

If you think about it, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas and New years, the biggest holidays all in the last 3 months 9f every yesr..

Add it to your library, but like mimi said it's not time until November 1st. 

I wish her extra MC30 release could go on forever. I’ve really enjoyed being able to have all those different edits and remixes, especially since a lot of the 90s stuff had not been available for so many years. Joy to the World is beautiful. But no Christmas song will ever out do AIWFCIY❤️

24 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I wish her extra MC30 release could go on forever. I’ve really enjoyed being able to have all those different edits and remixes, especially since a lot of the 90s stuff had not been available for so many years. Joy to the World is beautiful. But no Christmas song will ever out do AIWFCIY❤️

Technically joy to the world is a traditional Christmas song, and it was hugely successful on Christian radio. 

@Prachiworks for sony Music.  

I'm sure she can pull the archive's and understand the genius of this marketing.  

Tommy had her go pop with two singles and Christian radio of two other singles. 

And her sampling three dog night's Joy to the world as well, made sure she made it kinda secular and global. 

That's one of the reasons why it was huge. All Faith's, and non believers actually are fans of this album..

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block